Do we need an Armor DLC?

Idk about you guys but i think they should have a DLC for the armor instead of all the bull like buying a limited addition or having to pay 300 dollars to get fotus armor,what do you guys think?

I don’t get why a lot of people are so focused on pixelated armor

promise me security and hayabusa, then we’ll talk. If not? then GET OUT

I’d rather 343 focus on more important things like maps. Getting armor isn’t going to help the game in any way.

Its just a matter of opinion and people just want to look good but yeah i guess i can see what you are coming from :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if troll.

Cant add any other new armor or vehicle to this game, since this game is most likely “disc locked content” as previous games.

> I don’t get why a lot of people are so focused on pixelated armor

Because then we can be so much prettier than you.

I think armor DLC would be great, you have to pay so much for a single code (I paid £15/$22 for deadeye helmet), but it would also be great to add new vehicles as there is no UNSC air vehicle in Halo 4 multiplayer. Another way for the DLC armor is if they added more specializations that gave you that armor, that could work too.

> promise me security and hayabusa, then we’ll talk. If not? then GET OUT

Agreed about Security… Hayabusa can stay exclusive to Halo 3.

> I don’t get why a lot of people are so focused on pixelated armor

same reason we play our individual spartans, we wanna look cool.

The CQB helmet is the only armor DLC I will pay for. If they make it look ugly then screw it.

> Cant add any other new armor or vehicle to this game, since this game is most likely “disc locked content” as previous games.

The problem as I understand it, is that the way the Armors are set up is that if one person has them on a server everyone has to have them or it screws something up, thus they could not release paid armor DLC, only free required DLC. Vehicles are messier then something cosmetic so I’m not sure of anything there, but it seems to me if it’s just on the new maps they could probably do it.

> > promise me security and hayabusa, then we’ll talk. If not? then GET OUT
>
> Agreed about Security… Hayabusa can stay exclusive to Halo 3.

Hayabusa was pretty cool. But how could you forget the CQB helmet? Or even the haunted helmet? =S

I don’t care

I won’t download it if it does, unless I like it…and only if it’s free.

If they have Security, Haunted/Pilot, Hayabusa, Mk. V, and a decent GUNGNIR, we will discuss it…

Not disc locked, it’s something bungie referred to as hard locked, something to do with armor being in the map files so if a new armor were made, it’d need to be put in every map, which apparently is a hog on resources. maybe the system is different now, who knows?

not that it’s very important. but I wouldn’t say no.

and haunted has no place here.

Unless the Mark V is in it, no. We have enough armor.

I wouldn’t mind more armor, but they shouldn’t add it until after they’ve fixed the more important problems.

Hmm, there is enough things for 343 to work on… now the real question is do we need it or just want it? There actually is enough armor in game to unlock… So more or less just want.