Do we need a Classic Playlist?

Before I begin i would Like to think each and every spartan here.

So, Over the Past 7 - 8 Months Fans Have been asking for a classic playlist in Halo 5. We Know not all of them have but I would say at Least a Little bit over half the amount of Halo 5 players have asked for a Classic Playlist. I ask the Question, " do we Need a Classic Playlist in halo 5?". Yes Some may say " well that’s why there is The Mcc", but the Mcc has VERY Low amounts of Players for Online Play in Matchmaking. That makes it very hard to find a Match and this is not a Fun Experience. Having Low amounts of Players in The Mcc Do you think it would be hard for 343 to add a Classic Playlist With Around ten community Forge Maps put into Matchmaking? Now there is Some Theories Suggesting that 343 Worries That a Big part of the Player base May Play Only or More Likely the Classic Playlist. I’d Say No to this because Half or more player likes the Movement in Halo 5 and doesn’t like the Classic, or at least would’t play it as much. But there is still a Lot of Players Playing a Classic Playlist Could Hold up since their is a Community for that.

A Classic Playlist would’t Hurt 343 Neither would it be low populated to the point where it is hard to find a game like the mcc.
So a Classic Playlist could hold up.

How 343 Would do this:

• 10 Community Remakes

• Gamemodes: Classic Slayer, Classic Ctf, Classic Assault. - All jumbled up in one playlist like Team Arena.

( Possibly Update the Playlist with a New Community map every once and a While and Submit New Gamemodes to the playlist )

Leave Your Thoughts Below, We need a Talk to Find where the majority of Players think of this.

Thank you for Reading and Have a great Day.

Classic play list wouldn’t work even if you forged all the maps to the right size. Halo 5 weapons and gunplay balanced for sprint.

> 2533274803562826;2:
> Classic play list wouldn’t work even if you forged all the maps to the right size. Halo 5 weapons and gunplay balanced for sprint.

Explain a Bit More I am Lost. Plus Could they be adjusted?

More playlists in general would be nice in the game. Need a permanent doubles playlist and a permanent snipers playlist. I definitely would love a classic playlist with classic settings though. :slight_smile:

> 2533275036929722;4:
> More playlists in general would be nice in the game. Need a permanent doubles playlist and a permanent snipers playlist. I definitely would love a classic playlist with classic settings though. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I don’t know if 343 are too scared they won’t stay populated or Something else…

> 2535448416539175;3:
> > 2533274803562826;2:
> > Classic play list wouldn’t work even if you forged all the maps to the right size. Halo 5 weapons and gunplay balanced for sprint.
>
>
> Explain a Bit More I am Lost. Plus Could they be adjusted?

Sprint effects a lot more than speed, for one example the maps being bigger means the weapons need balanced for much further range for example you can easily kill people with the pistol across map on BTB. Another side effect is that because you are running about a lot more then the weapons need to be easier to aim at people who move fast. In Halo 5 they reduced aim assist but the magnetism is high meaning your bullets get attracted to the target within a certain degrees of missing. This helps fix the issues of aiming with analog sticks but because players move a lot faster and at longer ranges in this halo that means they had to up the magnetism to allow the majority of people actually hit sprinting players. Example being the new sniper you can miss on a sprinting player by almost a second headset distance and still headshot them.

They will not rebalanced every gun individually for 1 game modes that is a lot of testing and work. The programming side is just changing variables but they would need to test every single weapon again in loads of scenarios.

Basically the problem with slowing players down and bringing them in closes would make gun like the AR just destroy everything. The game was build for sprinting.

> 2533274803562826;6:
> > 2535448416539175;3:
> > > 2533274803562826;2:
> > > Classic play list wouldn’t work even if you forged all the maps to the right size. Halo 5 weapons and gunplay balanced for sprint.
> >
> >
> > Explain a Bit More I am Lost. Plus Could they be adjusted?
>
>
> Sprint effects a lot more than speed, for on example the maps being bigger means the weapons need balanced for much further range for example you can easily kill people with the pistol across map on BTB. Another side effect is that because you are running about a lot more then the weapons need to be easier to aim at people who move fast. In Halo 5 they reduced aim assist but the magnetism is high meaning your bullets get attracted to the target within a certain degrees of missing. This helps fix the issues of aiming with analog sticks but because players move a lot faster and a longer ranges in this halo that means they had to up it to allow the majority of people actually hit sprinting players. Example being the new sniper you can miss on a sprinting player by almost a second headset distance and still headshot them.
>
> They will not rebalanced every gun individually for 1 game modes that is a lot of testing and work. The programming side is just changing variables but they would need to test every single weapon again in loads of scenarios.
>
> Basically the problem is slowing players down and bringing them in closes would make gun like the AR just destroy everything. The game was build for sprinting.

This is sadly true… The BR is so easy to use in this game as is the pistol. The reticles for both weapons turn red at a relatively far distance. So say on the Pit in H3, you could probably melt someone without missing a shot from opposing snipe towers with the BR. Something you could never do in actual H3. Despite this, however; I have played the classic maps with classic settings before and had a lot of fun with it.

343i and the new fans already ran most of the original fans out. There is not much of a need any more sadly.