Do we know when?

Do we know when “everyone” will have the specializations unlocked? It’s common knowledge now that there are tens of thousands of players that were eligible for a code, and were never sent one.

I am just wondering how long we will have to wait until they will be unlocked, since it’s quite clear that there is no interest in getting the situation rectified right now. Have we been given a date? Are there any clues as to a date when they will be universally unlocked?

P.s. Please don’t delete this thread. There are countless players who are eager to hear any information on this from anyone who might have an idea as to a timeframe for a universal unlock.

I’m not sure how accurate the “tens of thousands” claim you make about the number of players who were eligible but did not receive them… but anyway, I’d estimate in the new year. I have no source or any credible information to back that up, but no other date seems to really make sense at this point. So my guess is January.

It’s up to us unfortunately. When enough of use make it to 70, they’ll unlock some but maybe not all of the remaining Specs.

Personally I’d encourage players to play whatever gametype they like most to get there quicker… Grind! Grind! Grind!.. Or is that “Climb! Climb! Climb!”?

Either way; Anyway you want it, that’s you play it, anyway you want it. SWAT, BTS, CTF, S.OPS “GET’R’DONE” :slight_smile:

No one REALLY knows…but my guess is that they will add them with the CSR update.

Fairly logical assumption anyway. Either that or the next TU that they have in the works.

> It’s up to us unfortunately. <mark>When enough of use make it to 70, they’ll unlock some but maybe not all of the remaining Specs.</mark>
>
> Personally I’d encourage players to play whatever gametype they like most to get there quicker… Grind! Grind! Grind!.. Or is that “Climb! Climb! Climb!”?
>
> Either way; Anyway you want it, that’s you play it, anyway you want it. SWAT, BTS, CTF, S.OPS “GET’R’DONE” :slight_smile:

That’s a great point actually. I could see them doing a gradual release based on percentage of players reaching it in the rank progression.

Cheers

Im sure in the new year there will be some information on this.

> It’s up to us unfortunately. When enough of use make it to 70, they’ll unlock some but maybe not all of the remaining Specs.
>
> Personally I’d encourage players to play whatever gametype they like most to get there quicker… Grind! Grind! Grind!.. Or is that “Climb! Climb! Climb!”?
>
> Either way; Anyway you want it, that’s you play it, anyway you want it. SWAT, BTS, CTF, S.OPS “GET’R’DONE” :slight_smile:

OK, that would make some sense. That’s what happened in Halo Reach with the level cap, or something similar.