do we know what new Vehicles are?

has all of the vehicles been shown? (hope not)
is there only two different versions of the warthog?
do the forerunners have any vehicles that will be making a day view any time soon?

just a few things on my mind. i don’t know whats been said yet. what i know has been shown, is the basic halo vehicles(ghost, warthog, scorpion, banshee) will there be anything returning like the rocket hog, falcon(hope we get to use those bleeping inner seats), hornet, etc etc. will there be anything new to the mix as well? besides the mammoth. anyone know yet? or is 343 drip feeding the fans again. (not meant in a bad way, so relax mods)

I believe the sparrowhawk is new addition I know the hawk featured in wars but it’s a new addition to the fps halo, correct me if I’m wrong forumers

> I believe the sparrowhawk is new addition I know the hawk featured in wars but it’s a new addition to the fps halo, correct me if I’m wrong forumers

There has been no indication that this is true whatsoever.

OT: I believe that it has been implied that the new vehicles are the Mammoth (bigger Elephant) and a new Mech (think a more humanoid ATST from Star Wars).

ok, just did some research (remember kiddos google is your friend, not bing, he goes off of what other people have search weirdo lol) but is looks like there only two new ones after all, kinda sad really. they added 10 new weapons and nothing to the vehicles. :frowning:
source
i dont know if this is leck content or not to spoliers (i think)