Do we keep what we unlocked in the beta

basically the title is the question, they said by playing the beta we would unlock game content so do we keep the armor we unlocked or not.

Its reset back. It’s a beta, it was to test the game, that should be enough. They’ve also changed how you earn the armour now so its by req packs, not by leveling up

The guy above me is a liar. We keep the armour but I don’t think we keep our rank.

so what did we unlock by playing the beta, just a little picture under our name.

The armors you could unlock for halo 5 via MCC like helioskrill and odst are still unlocked but everything else is gone.

if you go to the Halo 5 customization app thing on Halo Waypoint, it doesn’t show the Armour i unlock only the Armour i have from the MCC can i equip

So if i only have the Armour from MCC, did we get anything for playing the beta?

I wish I was in the beta…

you get a sweet forum badge?

> 2774539056148661;8:
> I wish I was in the beta…
>
> you get a sweet forum badge?

As far as I know that is pretty much all we get though I’m not too bothered.

> 2533274908722615;3:
> The guy above me is a liar. We keep the armour but I don’t think we keep our rank.

That is correct good sir.

Nope.

We just get a badge on this site, and maybe a small exclusive item in-game. It’s a beta so it’ll reset everything.

> 2533274874683981;10:
> > 2533274908722615;3:
> > The guy above me is a liar. We keep the armour but I don’t think we keep our rank.
>
>
> That is correct good sir.

Actually thats false. The only thing that transfers over is achievement based armor unlocks for the beta like Nightfall and Helioskrill. It’s been said by Josh several times.

No we will not. They said that the unlocks earned in the beta will not carry over into the full game.

That’s to bad

anyone have an image of what we kept?

Nothing from the Beta transfers to the full game. That has been stated multiple times by Josh Holmes, and I’m not going to go on a witch hunt looking for posts he made regarding it.

I was hoping we would keep the armor we got ingame, but I guess not. At least we have the achievement tied armor, and that had the one I wanted anyway, so I’m good anyway.