Do we get xbox achievments for the steam version?

i’ve played all the halo games in my xbox 360, and the newer ones (except 5, never got an xbox one) On the xbox app on PC thru game pass (except HW1, i bought that one). So all achievments I’ve gotten have gone to my decade old xbox account, and I was wondering if i got xbox achievments when getting them in Steam. If not I will still buy it thru Steam because of the convenience of it, but it’d suck a lot.

The game probably requires a Windows ID (LIVE id) to play the game, so as long as you login with the same ID you use for your Xbox account, your achievements will be tracked for the same account even when playing on Steam.

> 2533274924310758;1:
> i’ve played all the halo games in my xbox 360, and the newer ones (except 5, never got an xbox one) On the xbox app on PC thru game pass (except HW1, i bought that one). So all achievments I’ve gotten have gone to my decade old xbox account, and I was wondering if i got xbox achievments when getting them in Steam. If not I will still buy it thru Steam because of the convenience of it, but it’d suck a lot.

For the MCC the steam game links directly to your microsoft account so all you have to do is earn achievements on one version or the other and it will immediately pop on the other service on the next log in as well.I’m an achievement completionist so I was dreading having to complete MCC a third time for steam and was ecstatic when I saw all 700 achievements pop at once when I got it downloaded!

The other three halo steam titles (Spartan Strike, Spartan Assault, and HW:DE) there is no link to your MS account so you will actually have to earn all of the achievements again legitimately with another run if you want those copies.Still, worth it if you are already committed towards the completion, or if you haven’t had a chance to play the games yet it works as well as any other platform although with the Game Pass existing for PC I would just recommend that instead to save yourself the money.