DO U UNLOCK ANYTHING FROM CAMPAIGN ON LEGENDARY

when u beat the campaign on legendary do u unlock and armor or anything cuz in almost done with it and I want to know if it is even worth it u know lol cuz its not easy any thoughts

Nope

Nothing

Only the presti- I mean uhm, Gamerscore.

You get the satisfaction of beating halo 5’s campaign and a couple gamerscore. For some, that is enough. It is not enough for me.

The only thing you will unlock is the achievement for beating the campaign on Legendary, but that’s it.

But hey, remember the old times when we beat Halo 1 and Halo 2 on legendary without getting anything for it? Well, stick to that feeling bro.

> 2533274859296105;6:
> The only thing you will unlock is the achievement for beating the campaign on Legendary, but that’s it.
>
> But hey, remember the old times when we beat Halo 1 and Halo 2 on legendary without getting anything for it? Well, stick to that feeling bro.

I didn’t. All I played was normal because it was hard enough to be fun but not too hard to be a pain in the -Yoink-. I only started playing legendary in Halo 3, but even then, I was only doing coop. I still remember joining someone’s coop lobby because I saw them playing campaign in my “recent” players list, and they asked me what italy looked like.

Blue team and Osiris’s armour sets along with weapons if you do it solo

Not a damn thing.

You get Helioskrill for free! Wait that’s MCC? Wait, you can get it in the normal req pool?

> 2533274808132968;7:
> > 2533274859296105;6:
> > The only thing you will unlock is the achievement for beating the campaign on Legendary, but that’s it.
> > But hey, remember the old times when we beat Halo 1 and Halo 2 on legendary without getting anything for it? Well, stick to that feeling bro.
>
>
> I didn’t. All I played was normal because it was hard enough to be fun but not too hard to be a pain in the -Yoink-. I only started playing legendary in Halo 3, but even then, I was only doing coop. I still remember joining someone’s coop lobby because I saw them playing campaign in my “recent” players list, and they asked me what italy looked like.

Why is that last bit so funny

But nice story, it’s a shame you’d never get that anymore, someone joining a game and talking to a random player they met on matchmaking. Now it’s either playing with friends or playing alone, for me that’s alone as my friends very rarely play Halo these days :frowning:

Not to mention the 500.000 rp you get

You’ll get an achievement, that’s it.

Nope. BUT if you beat all the campaigns in the master Cheif collection on legendary you’ll get a full armor set that I cannot remember what is called lol.

> 2533274883340680;14:
> Nope. BUT if you beat all the campaigns in the master Cheif collection on legendary you’ll get a full armor set that I cannot remember what is called lol.

Helioskrill, but you can get it through the REQ system anyways.

Yeah, there are absolutely no rewards for doing anything in the campaign other than Gamerscore.

I was pretty annoyed by the fact that they added Helioskrill variants into the game. I soloed every Halo game on legendary again just to get the armor and achievements, and then they make the armor obtainable by anyone who buys req packs. As for Halo 5, you get nothing, but I soloed it on Legendary and it wasn’t that hard.

I don’t think enough people have told OP yet.

> 2533274991067213;4:
> Only the presti- I mean uhm, Gamerscore.

> 2535457565771527;12:
> Not to mention the 500.000 rp you get

what are u guys talking about???

> 2535408394605760;18:
> > 2533274991067213;4:
> > Only the presti- I mean uhm, Gamerscore.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535457565771527;12:
> > Not to mention the 500.000 rp you get
>
>
> what are u guys talking about???

Look, all you get is a -blam- achievement

Pretty sad gamers don’t have enough pride to complete games just for the sake of beating it… nope we need all types of rewards now… an achievement and gamer score isn’t enough… the satisfaction of doing it isn’t enough… :slight_smile: