Do these boosts not work in WZFF ?

None of the boosts work ? its boost: mission victory or any other boost i tried wouldn’t work. It says finish and win a match of warzone i just won no additional xp/rp. And boost goes back to collection.

Isnt FF a type of Warzone game?

Victory doesn’t work in WZFF, if you read the description it becomes clear why.

Yeah I’ve been stuck with my ultra rare mission victory for numerous missions…win or lose it always ends up back into my inventory. I have no idea if it gives me what it supposed to.

Victory says win a Warzone game, Finishing a WZFF match isn’t a win it’s a completion.

How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.

> 2533274961229108;5:
> How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.

Because in order to win, someone must lose.

To add to that the Warzone FF victory commendation says this : “WIN a match in any FF Warzone game”.

> 2661949065475413;6:
> > 2533274961229108;5:
> > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
>
>
> Because in order to win, someone must lose.

And the enemy AI all dying doesn’t count as them losing?

I’m thinking they need to disable Boosts that don’t actually work in the right game mode so were not wasting them or our time.

> 2533274961229108;1:
> None of the boosts work ? its boost: mission victory or any other boost i tried wouldn’t work. It says finish and win a match of warzone i just won no additional xp/rp. And boost goes back to collection.
>
> Isnt FF a type of Warzone game?

Yup, it’s in the title. It’s not called just FireFight. It’s called Warzone FireFight.
Not sure what 343i is thinking on some of these issues.

What about gambit AI slayer? :o

> 2661949065475413;6:
> > 2533274961229108;5:
> > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
>
>
> Because in order to win, someone must lose.

The AI lose… smh

> 2535447480293666;12:
> > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> >
> >
> > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
>
>
> The AI lose… smh

AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?

Some do and some don’t

i never use any boost unless its in Arena

> 2661949065475413;13:
> > 2535447480293666;12:
> > > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> > >
> > >
> > > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
> >
> >
> > The AI lose… smh
>
>
> AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?

LOL.
#1. I don’t jog.
#2. What do streets have to do with this?
#3. Yes the streets lose. Plays ‘Gonna Fly’

> 2535447480293666;16:
> > 2661949065475413;13:
> > > 2535447480293666;12:
> > > > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
> > >
> > >
> > > The AI lose… smh
> >
> >
> > AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?
>
>
> LOL.
> #1. I don’t jog.
> #2. What do streets have to do with this?
> #3. Yes the streets lose. Plays ‘Gonna Fly’

plot twist the AI is actually controlled by 1st graders.

> 2533274843260367;17:
> > 2535447480293666;16:
> > > 2661949065475413;13:
> > > > 2535447480293666;12:
> > > > > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > > > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > > > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The AI lose… smh
> > >
> > >
> > > AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?
> >
> >
> > LOL.
> > #1. I don’t jog.
> > #2. What do streets have to do with this?
> > #3. Yes the streets lose. Plays ‘Gonna Fly’
>
>
> plot twist the AI is actually controlled by 1st graders.

Make that a 1st grade robots who don’t give a -Yoink- about humanity. Oh no! This the start of real life terminator.

> 2661949065475413;13:
> > 2535447480293666;12:
> > > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> > >
> > >
> > > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
> >
> >
> > The AI lose… smh
>
>
> AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?

This is 343’s definition.

Under the Warzone FF victory commendation it says this : “WIN a match in any FF Warzone game”.
Clearly 343 sees it as a WIN. Clearly you are wrong.

> 2533274961229108;19:
> > 2661949065475413;13:
> > > 2535447480293666;12:
> > > > 2661949065475413;6:
> > > > > 2533274961229108;5:
> > > > > How is completion NOT a win. By completing FF which is a Warzone game you have won said mode.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because in order to win, someone must lose.
> > >
> > >
> > > The AI lose… smh
> >
> >
> > AI is not a someone. Does the street lose when you finish jogging around the block?
>
>
> This is 343’s definition.
>
> Under the Warzone FF victory commendation it says this : “WIN a match in any FF Warzone game”.
> Clearly 343 sees it as a WIN. Clearly you are wrong.

Clearly that’s a description not a definition.
Clearly if it was so clearly, your boost would work.