Do the stats for Halo reach not update anymore?

i know i played halo reach. im a rank general on reach. however when i go to either halo way point or the old bungie webpage with halo stats, nothing appears. i know i played reach and was linked before the cut off. whats up?

Well, I know that after Bungie sold the rights of Halo to 343i and Microsoft, they announced that they would no longer be archiving in-game stats from any of the previous Halo titles, and that was about a few months to a year after Bungie released Reach. They also announced that they were only going to keep half of each person’s stats. That could be your issue.

> 2533274915516507;1:
> i know i played halo reach. im a rank general on reach. however when i go to either halo way point or the old bungie webpage with halo stats, nothing appears. i know i played reach and was linked before the cut off. whats up?

Have you changed gamertags at all (by that I mean just change the gamertag and not created a new account with a new email address)? If you have then your stats will probably still be synced to your old tag. If you have access to play Reach on your new tag, load it up and play for a while - can be campaign, multiplayer, forge, customs, as long as you’re connected to Xbox Live. Stats should sync up shortly after that :slight_smile: