Do the quality of these make it look real to you?

Is it just me, or does the quality of these two, pic1 and pic2, make it look a lot more realistic than usual (you’ll need to click on the image). I’m wondering if they always looked this clear or if I’m seeing things

OP what is it that I am looking for?

y’know when sometimes after games you pull up the carnage report and the armour of all the player is sometimes tinted with a bit of extra blue or something? Cause the previous carnage report hadn’t shown the players armoru as clear/detailed as this, i was kinda wondering if this happened to anyone else

> 2535440242367710;3:
> y’know when sometimes after games you pull up the carnage report and the armour of all the player is sometimes tinted with a bit of extra blue or something? Cause the previous carnage report hadn’t shown the players armoru as clear/detailed as this, i was kinda wondering if this happened to anyone else

The images look pretty clear. I will keep a lookout next time I play.

That looks pretty damn good, wow. Especially the first one

metalic

> 2535440242367710;3:
> y’know when sometimes after games you pull up the carnage report and the armour of all the player is sometimes tinted with a bit of extra blue or something? Cause the previous carnage report hadn’t shown the players armoru as clear/detailed as this, i was kinda wondering if this happened to anyone else

That’s because for some reason whatever lighting filter was used on the map is applied to the render of your Spartan in the post-game report.

> 2533274883669557;7:
> > 2535440242367710;3:
> > y’know when sometimes after games you pull up the carnage report and the armour of all the player is sometimes tinted with a bit of extra blue or something? Cause the previous carnage report hadn’t shown the players armoru as clear/detailed as this, i was kinda wondering if this happened to anyone else
>
>
> That’s because for some reason whatever lighting filter was used on the map is applied to the render of your Spartan in the post-game report.

That’s because the match you was just on is still rendered in the background with all the Spartans, vehicles …etc on it. So when you view your Spartan it will have the lighting from that map. You can get rid of this by just backing out to the main menu as that will “cllse” the render in the background and change the lighting back to default.

I really wish the armor preview screen had slightly better/brighter/less focused or more creative lighting than it does now.

Only reasons they don’t look realistic to me is that no one in real life would want to wear the armor in the first pic and the second one no one would want to have the fade skin on their rifle

> 2533274796410651;10:
> Only reasons they don’t look realistic to me is that no one in real life would want to wear the armor in the first pic and the second one no one would want to have the fade skin on their rifle

How does that have to do anything with realistic looks?