Do the Live Action Commercials of H5 point to H6?

I beat the campaign twice now, with all the intel and stuff and just more accedantly viewed all the trailers for Halo 5.

When I thought back to the awesome Launch Gameplay Trailer, I thought it was just bad communicated between the devs and the ones responsible for the trailer, since it seemed Locke is hunting a rogue 117. But as it turned out, there’s only this (imo ridicoules) fight they have at the guardian and a second later, osiris just tries to reach the chief to help him stoping cortana and all are quite happy agian with each other. However, after seeing all the Trailers again, especially the Live Action ones, i doubt there can be THIS much miss comunication. The Two Trailers with Locke and the CHief, where they are obviously enemies and about to kill each other, or the last one, where Chief is officilally declared for kia, while Locke is advised to hunt him down… it fits so absolutely not to the Plot of H5. But what if it fits to the Plot of H6? Something like Chief trying to bring Cortana down before the UNSC does and so he has to go rogue?

Oh, and btw., I still miss the “Hunt The Truth” Stuff, will there be explained who this “Bastion” is? I’m talking about the Forerunner Intel.

Also if you take a look at the 2013 Halo teaser you see Chief approaching a Guardian with Cortana’s chip. I think this is Halo 6, especially since Chief’s visor is cracked, and it never said which Halo for Xbox One it was. The marketing campaign seems more elaborate as well.

This is really clever and it never even occured to me that this could happen. I have to say I agree that this is a good possibility and if so makes me wonder if in H6 Chief throws away his ability to fight for humanity and joins cortana. Maybe the hunt isn’t over.

> 2533274866723773;2:
> Also if you take a look at the 2013 Halo teaser you see Chief approaching a Guardian with Cortana’s chip. I think this is Halo 6, especially since Chief’s visor is cracked, and it never said which Halo for Xbox One it was. The marketing campaign seems more elaborate as well.

This.

When that trailer (cloak) was labeled by some as Halo 5 343i was quick to swat it down and reframe it as a future of Halo not specifically the next installment.

I remember in one of the Live action trailers a woman says that Master Chief “died” in 2560, while H5 takes place in 2558 if i’m not mistaken. Maybe that wasn’t an error after all, maybe that trailer takes place during the events of Halo 6.

> 2533274982577896;6:
> I remember in one of the Live action trailers a woman says that Master Chief “died” in 2560, while H5 takes place in 2558 if i’m not mistaken. Maybe that wasn’t an error after all, maybe that trailer takes place during the events of Halo 6.

The date listed is 2558

> 2533274874353940;7:
> > 2533274982577896;6:
> > I remember in one of the Live action trailers a woman says that Master Chief “died” in 2560, while H5 takes place in 2558 if i’m not mistaken. Maybe that wasn’t an error after all, maybe that trailer takes place during the events of Halo 6.
>
>
> The date listed is 2558

Actually, there was a thread in HTT communicating an apology to the ONI head for the press release announcers mistake on the date and her subsequent re-assignment. Good catch there. The correct year of the announcement was supposed to be 2558.

> 2533274874353940;8:
> > 2533274874353940;7:
> > > 2533274982577896;6:
> > > I remember in one of the Live action trailers a woman says that Master Chief “died” in 2560, while H5 takes place in 2558 if i’m not mistaken. Maybe that wasn’t an error after all, maybe that trailer takes place during the events of Halo 6.
> >
> >
> > The date listed is 2558
>
>
> Actually, there was a thread in HTT communicating an apology to the ONI head for the press release announcers mistake on the date and her subsequent re-assignment. Good catch there. The correct year of the announcement was supposed to be 2558.

…Or is it? (don’t believe ONI’s lies)

I mean as silly as that would be… At least the marketing would be relevant SOMEWHERE. It in no way relates to Halo 5 so…