Do specializations replace tactical/support?

I am just a little confused about this, Are we still going to be able to use tactical/support packages along with the specialization bonus that we get at the end of the specialization?

The spec mods will replace one of your tactical packages or support upgrades.

> The spec mods will replace one of your tactical packages or support upgrades.

this. So you can’t use these spec mods in a third slot as I have heard som people saying. You only got 2 slots and you will have to remove your tactical package or support uppgrade in order to use your spec mod.

> I am just a little confused about this, Are we still going to be able to use tactical/support packages along with the specialization bonus that we get at the end of the specialization?

The Armor Mods are divided into 2 different packages: Tactical and Support.

The new Armor Mods revealed today/yesterday/the day before haven’t specified which one they fit into. However, each one will take up either a tactical package spot, or a support package spot.

Example: It could be impossible to have the Gunner mod and a Firepower mod at the same time if Gunner is a tactical package.

> The spec mods will replace one of your tactical packages or support upgrades.

Pretty much.

So OP, when you unlock the Armor Mod for the specialization, you will have to replace it with one you are currently using.

Here’s what i mean (and this is just a rough example)

I have the Firepower package (lets you use two primary weapons) but just now i unlocked the Pathfinder Specialization, which comes with the Gunner Armor Mod (turrets don’t overheat as fast, increased movement speeds while using a detached turret). In order to use it, i must replace the Firepower Package with the Gunner Armor Mod.