Do Spartan Companies Split the community?

I just have this weird feeling that spartan companies divide an already shaky community. It sounds weird but I just have this feeling that it’ll bring some type of elitism attitude to the more successful groups. idk I think i’m just crazy

Well I see where you’re coming from but it doesn’t make much difference to me. Spartan Companies were billed as an integrated clan system, which hasn’t really worked out so far. There are some “elite” companies where you have to practically submit a resume but honestly, you can always make a new one. Most of the elites are going to be pro/MLG types, your average player is just in them to find some teammates.

> 2533274884387290;2:
> Well I see where you’re coming from but it doesn’t make much difference to me. Spartan Companies were billed as an integrated clan system, which hasn’t really worked out so far. There are some “elite” companies where you have to practically submit a resume but honestly, you can always make a new one. Most of the elites are going to be pro/MLG types, your average player is just in them to find some teammates.

That’s true, and since it’s not even implemented in Halo 5 it doesn’t work so well.

You’ll have a better time going to LFG.com