Do something regarding started matches.

Ok, today I’ve been banned for quitting a lot of started Warzone games, this is ridiculous, Imean, I know that joining to games that already started is something to balance the game, but the way they are doing it it’s certainly not fun and it’s unfair.

I personally hate joining to already started games (even those in which I join to the team that is winning), and on this case, up to 75% of times you join, you’ll be joining to a match that is half way through with a team that is not only losing but that it’s getting a brutal beat that is just impossible to change, other games also can send you to started games but those offer you options like:

a) Being able to quit the match without any harm

b) Remaining on a started match will not count for your stats if it ends on defeat for your team.

c)You will earn additional rewards for remaining on the match.

If you played Titanfall, you likely remember that they implemented at least one of the options above, Halo 5 doesn’t, they will pay you the same either you were on the beginning or you joined on the last five minutes, the result of the game will be recorded on your stats, same for the K/D/A, and of course if you leave you will be banned, so, what are we supposed to do? choose between awful stats or getting banned?

technically option c is already in progress since you’re getting the exact same amount of REQ points that the losing team gets for only being their for less the time then they have

> 2533274882036522;2:
> technically option c is already in progress since you’re getting the exact same amount of REQ points that the losing team gets for only being their for less the time then they have

It has always been about 2100 REQ point for victory and about 1800 for defeat or destroying enemy core within the first minutes, regardless you started on the game or you joined later, so, I don’t think it counts