Do something about the black screen cheaters!

Just make it so the weapons don’t respawn after black screen, and while your at it I don’t want to loose my AA after BS either. How is this so hard? It is a fatal flaw. Fix it Halo gods so reach can live on… and yes I know H4 is gonna be out in a few days but still, BS is sooooo bad.

Blackscreen cheaters?

lol…

Reaches netcode simply sucks and it gives host to the players with the worst connections and who are most likely to quit. That is why black screens happen so often. No some imagined form of cheating that everyone you play against uses…

> Just make it so the weapons don’t respawn after black screen, and while your at it I don’t want to loose my AA after BS either. How is this so hard? It is a fatal flaw. Fix it Halo gods so reach can live on… and yes I know H4 is gonna be out in a few days but still, BS is sooooo bad.

Talking about lag switchers?

People lagg for power weapons all the time. It is the fatal flaw of reach that has been exloited to the fullest extent. It is embarassing if you don’t know that.

You think that’s bad?
In Halo 3 if you were juggling a flag the blackscreen had a high probability of resetting it.
Now THAT was abused.

There is very little that Xbox LIVE can do about lag switchers or host booters.

For technical reasons, it is extremely difficult (if not virtually impossible) for automated systems to catch these people. The only way that they could catch someone is if they built a profile and manually tracked a specific gamertag. With the millions of users on Xbox LIVE, you can imagine why network manipulation continues to generally go unpunished.

There’s really nothing we can do. The problem is how Halo Reach has no dedicated servers so it plays off somebody’s connection and it usually seems it finds the worst connection in the game to give the host too xDD

One thing I never understand is why cheat?
Do people really get satisfaction from winning when they cheat?
Do these cheaters just flat out suck and thats the only way they can win? If so why not just google search “Halo tips, strategies, etc”?

> One thing I never understand is why cheat?
> Do people really get satisfaction from winning when they cheat?
> Do these cheaters just flat out suck and thats the only way they can win? If so why not just google search “Halo tips, strategies, etc”?

It’s not about winning for them, it’s about having fun.

They cruise into team doubles, host boot one of their opponents, and then gleefully poop on the remaining teammate for the next 10 minutes.

What I’m saying is, if you want to beat a cheater you must get rid of the reason they are cheating, much more effective than banning them because thier cheeters and they’ll just find away around it. In this case I’m refering to making it go black screen because they know that when it comes back from BS all the weapons respawn. So you make it so the weapons don’t respawn because of BS. Now it is pointless to make it go BS. Done.