Do some of these weapons really need upgrades

this is really an opinion but do we really need to tune up the weapons like the Battle rifle which is close to being overpowered as it is. also i heard the boltshot was to be powered down but it still seems overpowered for what it is, i feel that if the boltshot can kill in one hit when charged then why not have the plasma pistol do the same, but some of the weapons that are being updated i see it as good like the light rifle but there should not be a four round shot battle rifle with increased damage. i think the gun should have less ammo in the clip and a second longer reload, but other wise the game is good other then i thought i heard there was gonna be more seasons to play other then season 1 and season 1.5 unless halo 5 will be the story of crimson team and master chief working together.

> this is really an opinion but do we really need to tune up the weapons <mark>like the Battle rifle which is close to being overpowered as it is</mark>. also i heard the boltshot was to be powered down but it still seems overpowered for what it is, i feel that if the boltshot can kill in one hit when charged then why not have the plasma pistol do the same, but some of the weapons that are being updated i see it as good like the light rifle but there should not be a four round shot battle rifle with increased damage. i think the gun should have less ammo in the clip and a second longer reload, but other wise the game is good other then i thought i heard there was gonna be more seasons to play other then season 1 and season 1.5 unless halo 5 will be the story of crimson team and master chief working together.

That was a joke, right?

no, none of it it just seems as 1 and a half shots can kill you and i mean 1 and a half like three round shot plus 1 extra shot hitting and and one just grazing something like the persons arm thats getting shot.

What Halo 4 are you playing? Br is one of the weaker starting weapons, until june 3rd it’s DMR or die…

really any game mode besides swat, it seem to be just as good or better then the DMR on matchmaking.

and yah the Battle rifle was a weaker gun but that was before halo reach and i’ve played halo from the start with the only game i have not played thats out is the halo CE anniversary

Hence the reason why I play SWAT. One bullet to the head and it’s all done. No worrying about OP weapons, Ordinances, Armor Abilities. Balanced and fair.

A great place to contribute these lines of thinking are
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst211389_Do-some-of-these-weapons-really-need-upgrades.aspx?g=posts&t=211389&#
or
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2547843_NEWS--The-Halo-Bulletin--5-29-13.aspx#post2547843