do random people get chosen for admins

?

What do you mean? Admins (the people who hold all power over the website) are 343i employees. If by admins you mean moderators, who are community members chosen to shepherd the community, we don’t know the exact criteria of choice, but there’s definitely more to it than pulling names from a hat.

The clawwwwwwwww!
The claw is our master.
The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.

> 2533275010093052;3:
> The clawwwwwwwww!
> The claw is our master.
> The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.

HAH!

Sorry i wasn’t that specific, I was talking about community members.

> 2533274825830455;2:
> What do you mean? Admins (the people who hold all power over the website) are 343i employees. If by admins you mean moderators, who are community members chosen to shepherd the community, we don’t know the exact criteria of choice, but there’s definitely more to it than pulling names from a hat.

I dunno about you but I cat-bombed bs angel’s inbox.

> 2533274796457055;6:
> > 2533274825830455;2:
> > What do you mean? Admins (the people who hold all power over the website) are 343i employees. If by admins you mean moderators, who are community members chosen to shepherd the community, we don’t know the exact criteria of choice, but there’s definitely more to it than pulling names from a hat.
>
>
> I dunno about you but I cat-bombed bs angel’s inbox.

This is truth right here. cat gifs are more precious than gold

I love cats

Pls chose meh 4 admin

I canz HaZ edmn?

> 2533274796457055;6:
> > 2533274825830455;2:
> > What do you mean? Admins (the people who hold all power over the website) are 343i employees. If by admins you mean moderators, who are community members chosen to shepherd the community, we don’t know the exact criteria of choice, but there’s definitely more to it than pulling names from a hat.
>
>
> I dunno about you but I cat-bombed bs angel’s inbox.

Hmmmm…good idea haha!

haha

> 2533274825830455;2:
> What do you mean? Admins (the people who hold all power over the website) are 343i employees. If by admins you mean moderators, who are community members chosen to shepherd the community, we don’t know the exact criteria of choice, but there’s definitely more to it than pulling names from a hat.

You sure? I’m pretty sure snickerdoodle was pulled out of a hat