Do people still go on here for Halo Wars?

I’m just curious, haven’t been here in a while.

Yeah people do. Not much high-level players though.

A lot of them stopped after they removed the original forums.

Nope. Only the people new to HWars.

theres a few really good players here

Most of them don’t because they had to be spoil…I won’t finish that statement. No need to get in trouble. They had to create their own Halo Wars websites because they didn’t want to come here.

I know I’m on the new website with all the really good people ;). I was just seeing who came here. Any of you want to play? I deleted pretty much everyone, but all my IRL friends that I’ve been playing with only play COD. So if any of you want to play Halo Wars, let me know :).

thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow

> I’m just curious, haven’t been here in a while.

i post good, useful comments on here and got banned within a week for calling some n00b an idiot for saying temple 1st on hook maps is bad in 1v1… then he calls me names back but only i get banned. its stupid.

I only come on here now to make sure nothing too idiotic gets posted. if it does, i’ll probably call them out and get banned again lol

> thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow

lazyfrog.us

is where all the good people moved. but its not for the faint hearted. trolls and flamers everywhere :slight_smile:

> > thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow
>
> lazyfrog.us
>
> is where all the good people moved. but its not for the faint hearted. trolls and flamers everywhere :slight_smile:

The question is whether you can get good advice before the thread gets hijacked by flamers. The only reason I’m not there is because the website itself really seems to hate me.

> > > thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow
> >
> > lazyfrog.us
> >
> > is where all the good people moved. but its not for the faint hearted. trolls and flamers everywhere :slight_smile:
>
> The question is whether you can get good advice before the thread gets hijacked by flamers. The only reason I’m not there is because the website itself really seems to hate me.

if you go there:

1. do not brag about anything/post links and say you are good/better than anyone
  2. ask nicely for help.

if you do these 2 things you will get legit answers from most people…

there are good videos out there. mitches are good for 2v2 as well now. www.youtube.com/bas1sta

> > > > thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow
> > >
> > > lazyfrog.us
> > >
> > > is where all the good people moved. but its not for the faint hearted. trolls and flamers everywhere :slight_smile:
> >
> > The question is whether you can get good advice before the thread gets hijacked by flamers. The only reason I’m not there is because the website itself really seems to hate me.
>
> if you go there:
>
> 1. do not brag about anything/post links and say you are good/better than anyone
> 2. ask nicely for help.
>
> if you do these 2 things you will get legit answers from most people…

Oh, I know that. I’m saying that my experience in the old HW site was that I would get a few useful comments, and then the higher level players would start flaming each other about said comments. It was helpful, but it was also sometimes hard to figure out who’s advice was better, and then the thread would go on for five pages of insults. Hopefully it isn’t as bad over at lazyfrog.us.

HI CHAINS!

> > > > thanks microsoft for destroying the wbsite that kept people in the loop. halo waypoints forums blow
> > >
> > > lazyfrog.us
> > >
> > > is where all the good people moved. but its not for the faint hearted. trolls and flamers everywhere :slight_smile:
> >
> > The question is whether you can get good advice before the thread gets hijacked by flamers. The only reason I’m not there is because the website itself really seems to hate me.
>
> if you go there:
>
> 1. do not brag about anything/post links and say you are good/better than anyone
> 2. ask nicely for help.
>
> if you do these 2 things you will get legit answers from most people…

Even asking nicely gets a rather hateful look from the high level players. Most of them just seem like the basement dwellers they so jokingly comdemn, sadly.