do people read??? plz sign below if u agree if (read post plz) PETITION HALO 4 mm

I posted somethg a while back about drop in/drop out in halo 4 and I stated quite clearly(or clear enough to me) that drop in drop out in halo 4 would be awesome if it was like the gow system social matches allow it while ranked dont this is good because(im actually giving reasons FTLOFG!) people quiting is absolutely bloody annoying in halo it usually means youre -Yoinked!- unless youre playing total noobs,bans dont work people quit anyway, xp loss doesnt flaming work people quit anyway Ive played halo 3 I know it doesnt even on ranked they just leave cause not many give a toss about a useless 5min ban or xp loss and also matches grow extremely stale when all your teammates leave and youre left to face a horde of beastly players imagine 4 players trying to rack up 50 kills on one opposing player it takes bloody long by then i just go afk wait to see game over cause theres no point playing(same thg reverse STALE!!!) IF we got back they sane method of casual and competitive we had in halo 3 -social and ranked matches- this drop in and out system would be perfect for social playlists cause the majority of social gamers(i do state the MAJORITY) ARE casuals and would not enjoy waiting five mins to get into a game and cause a teammate didnt like map/game choice his off without an au revoir and the match is instantly unfair 3v4 fair??really???
if u agree with this sign below and plz read the post dont just see the first comment and assume you know all, people on these forums tend to do that and if u dont agree Im sure u have better things to go in your life than flame suggestions.

I actually gave up reading your post after three lines. No offense meant, but if you want people to read something, present it in a readable form. Paragraphs and punctuation work wonders. =)

And yes, drop in/out would be nice. I just don’t see how this can be done properly in a P2P network.

> I actually gave up reading your post after three lines. No offense meant, but if you want people to read something, present it in a readable form. Paragraphs and punctuation work wonders. =)
>
> And yes, drop in/out would be nice. I just don’t see how this can be done properly in a P2P network.

True dat. Do I smell dedicated servers…? Oh wait, that’s an overdose of hope :frowning:

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/8342.aspx