Do people hate you for not having a high kdr?

im in platinum 1 and some games I do alright and some really well, but sometimes I get absolutely stomped, I just hope I’m not making people angry and I’m just enjoying having fun and playing the game, thoughts?

If you were on my team and did bad for kdr but got tons of assists, I’d say that you did fine and were out matched. If you have a low kdr and no assist I would wonder if you were trying to play or trying to walk around the map.

I honestly usually do pretty well unless half my team quits, I do try but sometimes I am outmatched or get spammed by fuel rod cannons but I do have fun playing. I never encounter anyone with a mic sadly.

This is what ranks are for.

I been playing Halo for years, and no they dont hate you. I am the same, some games I do awesome and some games I do bad… Terrible… Awful. (You get the point).

People get annoyed if they have a bad team and if your KD is super negative they may be annoyed they have been put with a bad team, but it’s a game.

People forget that the game is not just for hardcore competitive players. The game is meant to be enjoyed, and if your not doing that… Well, you’re playing it wrong.

This is one of the biggest reasons why I won’t ever play in a ranked game again. I hate getting my butt kicked, but I really hate feeling like I’ve let down other players, and I hate it even more when a team mate decides that the whole reason we lost was because of me and says so in no uncertain terms. Call me thin skinned, call me over sensitive, call me whatever. I’m hard enough on myself - I don’t need some seventeen year old try hard unloading is inadequacies on me. Because I’ll believe him, even though I know perfectly well that you can’t win 'em all. That kind of competitiveness just does things to my head that I don’t want done.

Why does no one use Mics? I’m contemplating if I should actually but a good headset instead of the one the Xbox came with just for halo 5, thoughts?

> 2535463261337659;6:
> Why does no one use Mics? I’m contemplating if I should actually but a good headset instead of the one the Xbox came with just for halo 5, thoughts?

OH we do. We use them to mute the people who eat food, have crying kids, play music, etc in game chat.

Do you think I should spend 70 dollars on a headset? I’m just worried I will waste my money because I won’t encounter anyone with mics.

> 2533274909139271;7:
> > 2535463261337659;6:
> > Why does no one use Mics? I’m contemplating if I should actually but a good headset instead of the one the Xbox came with just for halo 5, thoughts?
>
>
> OH we do. We use them to mute the people who eat food, have crying kids, play music, etc in game chat.

How do you mute them? I can’t even see who is talking in the lobby…

To OP though, there are tons of people who play this game for fun. So, just do that and we’re cool.

> 2535463261337659;6:
> Why does no one use Mics? I’m contemplating if I should actually but a good headset instead of the one the Xbox came with just for halo 5, thoughts?

And I’ve found that the times your allies do have mics they are usually talking amongst themselves in party chat. I wish there was a way to influence the Halo community to be predominantly mic users.