Do people even still play?

I feel like the majority of people have given up on this game. Is that true/ is there any way to tell how many people still get online daily? or even weekly?

I gave up on it but occasionally check the forums. Great, you can find games now. Over a month and a half after the game was released. There’s still no ranking system outside of Halo 2 Anniversary, and only one playlist for strictly Halo 2 Classic. This isn’t the game we were promised, and it never will be.

And I haven’t even mentioned the terrible hit detection in Halo 2 and the lack of dedicated servers.

It’s actually still pretty populated.

This game is the biggest pile of garbage I’ve seen. This is going to the most let down game of the year award.

I gave up, several of my friends have given up, and everyone who got the game for Christmas (against my persistent warnings) is about to give up. These are all diehard halo vets by the way.

I don’t know if I’m the only one here, but I’m done supporting 343i.

I wish they had population counters in this game but I know they will never add that. I hope they keep fixing the game because it still takes forever to find games. And yes, I still play

Battlefield 4 had a similar issue to this. Despite the flak it received for it, it eventually had all of it’s issues resolved and from what I heard is actually a good game.

This is annoying, I know. It’s very annoying to get disconnected over and over, but it will eventually be fixed.

It may take a long–Yoink- time or may be next week, who knows? But they will fix it.

I’d say if you’re really having a hard time and want to punch the wall, just shelve MCC for now and check on the forum once in a while to see if the bigger issues are dealt with. In the meantime, play some GTA V or whatever strikes your fancy. To me, Halo is better when you take a break anyway.

> 2535434588318471;6:
> I wish they had population counters in this game

This. I actually can’t discern why this wasn’t added.

i THOUGHT THIS THREAD SAID “DO YOU EVEN LIFT?”

I’m a casual player, but the last 2 nights in a row I’ve had the itch to play and every time it just sits there and never connects to anyone. Am I giving up, yes, more and more every day. I’d really like to be refunded some money for an incomplete game, but I know it won’t happen. I’m very skeptical at this point that this game will ever actually be fixed… something seems fundamentally broken and as a company I’m sure they need to move on so they can focus on hopefully not repeating this debacle with Halo 5.

> 2533274792122747;8:
> > 2535434588318471;6:
> > I wish they had population counters in this game
>
>
> This. I actually can’t discern why this wasn’t added.

Probably so other gamers don’t see the population counts dropping as the days and weeks go on without any remedy to the issues… it would just further discourage the truly hardcore players.

It is a shame people still have issues because I’ve been consistently finding games at a steady rate (1-2 min) since patch #3.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274952179659;9:
> i THOUGHT THIS THREAD SAID “DO YOU EVEN LIFT?”

lmfao

> 2533274792246346;10:
> I’m a casual player, but the last 2 nights in a row I’ve had the itch to play and every time it just sits there and never connects to anyone. Am I giving up, yes, more and more every day. I’d really like to be refunded some money for an incomplete game, but I know it won’t happen. I’m very skeptical at this point that this game will ever actually be fixed… something seems fundamentally broken and as a company I’m sure they need to move on so they can focus on hopefully not repeating this debacle with Halo 5.

yeah i know how you feel bro. it pains me too

> 2533274796134964;12:
> It is a shame people still have issues because I’ve been consistently finding games at a steady rate (1-2 min) since patch #3.

yeah it sucks… whats kinda funny is it was working great for me before the patch that came out on the 22nd, and since then i’ve actually been having a worse time. Maybe cause of the hacking attack they suffered on Christmas eve or something. idk

I play every day. I mainly just stick to H2A since it’s the only one with ranks and I get games fairly consistent on it (~1 min wait time).