Do people actually play warzone ....and enjoy it ?

After playing warzone for around an hour , I forgot I was playing halo it feels like a juiced up campaign , I normally stick to the arena because I prefer a more competitive feel playing halo , REQ system seems to only appeal to warzone players which is fine simplicity is more competitive in arena and makes it less “noob friendly” and more skill driven All in all I hope the focus isn’t warzone for any future maps / playlists , what do you guys think to warzone ?

I have enjoyed it while playing with my Spartan company, because we all have mics and can coordinate strategy. I tried to play a couple by myself and could not handle the other people on my team not strategizing.

War zone is a blast

> 2533274800641949;1:
> After playing warzone for around an hour , I forgot I was playing halo it feels like a juiced up campaign , I normally stick to the arena because I prefer a more competitive feel playing halo , REQ system seems to only appeal to warzone players which is fine simplicity is more competitive in arena and makes it less “noob friendly” and more skill driven All in all I hope the focus isn’t warzone for any future maps / playlists , what do you guys think to warzone ?

warzone is definitely not noob friendly either

It’s fun

9 out of 10 matches have ended in loss.

Either the ranking system for Warzone is non-existent or completely broken.
Either way it’s more frustration then fun and I’m losing my will to play any multiplayer in the game.

warzone is so much fun but it seems like every game i play i lose.

maybe is need a team to go in with because i only play alone.

I’ve played a couple games and had fun, but sometimes its easy to get in a rut and just not enjoy yourself. The REQ system is very obviously designed primarily for Warzone, I don’t get people that have a problem with that. I know you didn’t say you did, but I have seen that complaint and it didn’t make sense to me. I feel like the biggest issue I have with Warzone is that there simply arent enough maps for it, and when they said the game launched with 6 warzone maps… what a joke! there are three maps that are cut in half to create three more maps.

ultimately, if they get some more maps, than I feel like I could enjoy myself in Warzone for a long time.

Yes, it’s far better than Arena. I just want some more map variety.

Warzone is a blast when you have a big group of people to play it with, i dont enjoy it as much when i go in by myself or with a small group

> 2598952284985344;8:
> I’ve played a couple games and had fun, but sometimes its easy to get in a rut and just not enjoy yourself. The REQ system is very obviously designed primarily for Warzone, I don’t get people that have a problem with that. I know you didn’t say you did, but I have seen that complaint and it didn’t make sense to me. I feel like the biggest issue I have with Warzone is that there simply arent enough maps for it, and when they said the game launched with 6 warzone maps… what a joke! there are three maps that are cut in half to create three more maps.
>
> ultimately, if they get some more maps, than I feel like I could enjoy myself in Warzone for a long time.

I agree. I put up a poll to see if there’s enough interest in getting Warzone into forge, that would be awesome

I haven’t liked it too much, but maybe i just need to play it more.

> 2533274800641949;1:
> After playing warzone for around an hour , I forgot I was playing halo it feels like a juiced up campaign , I normally stick to the arena because I prefer a more competitive feel playing halo , REQ system seems to only appeal to warzone players which is fine simplicity is more competitive in arena and makes it less “noob friendly” and more skill driven All in all I hope the focus isn’t warzone for any future maps / playlists , what do you guys think to warzone ?

I like warzone.

I’m enjoying it.

Warzone a juiced up campaign? I have to say I’m jealous you got to fight enough AI to feel that way, most of my Warzone experience has been feeling strapped down to bases since the rest of the team is running around in circles right outside of the bases (shooting at enemy bases while refusing to step inside them), leaving just me and a couple of others struggling to prevent us from getting 3 capped. Just about every time I go to help kill an AI boss we start getting bases overrun and it starts to snowball.

If you want a competitive feel in Warzone play Warzone Assault. The focused objective brings some order to the chaos and you don’t have to worry about your team sprinting aimlessly about. The REQ levels are a bit slower to rise, too, from what I’ve seen, so things are slower to get out of hand with the big stuff rolling out. Warzone Assault really boils Warzone down to its best, I think. You still have REQs for using your favorite weapons, you still have a field full of targets to use them on, and everyone’s working to the same goal which makes for some pretty intense assaults/defenses.

You still, of course, commonly get grouped with people who think “capture the enemy base” means “take pot shots at maximum BR range outside forever”, but it’s just like anything else: better with a team either you know or at least know how to take directions well.

Try assault, I find this more fun. I get 0 enjoyment from killing AI.

It can get a little campy, but it’s Spartan on Spartan.

Yes

Warzone is probably more enjoyable with friends. I think it’s a neat game mode when you want to sort of kick it back a notch from playing Arena all day long.

I don’t mind Warzone, its just half the time im stuck with idiots that make Stormtroopers look like they have an aimbot on. They always spawn with the power weapons, charge in, miss nearly every shot and die, giving the other team said power weapon. Besides that, yeah…

Multiplayer is a hit or a miss for me being arena or warzone for the simple fact people do not die when shot as i am constantly getting connected to Americans from UK resulting in well over 200-300ms ping rate which cause jitter/lag issues giving people closer to servers a clear advantage.

not fun when you bring a water balloon to a tank battle,