Do not ship the game in two separate parts

Do you know what’s worse than the game modes and maps not all being there at launch? The whole entire multiplayer not being there at launch. I don’t know why this would even be a thought for releasing it but just don’t. If you need more time for multiplayer then take it. Don’t rush one part to get it out to us and then ship out the other part later. Take your time on both and release them at the same time

Well thats a rumor so far we heard going on that it’s going to be separate since it hasn’t been officially announced. I agree that doing it would make sales for it go down and a bad strategy, it would be in some debate worse on how Halo 5 was released.

I agree launch the game when it is 100% complete and take your time 343.

I am torn honestly… On one hand as long as they are honest and upfront about shipping them separate I wouldn’t have a problem with it. I always go through the campaign first anyways. It would give us a chance to adjust to any changes in mechanics before the multiplayer comes out. BUT as little as most pay attention to game news the number of upset people not realizing what was coming with the first release would be a lot… It would not be good for the game. Hopefully they learned from the release of H5 what a limited release can do to a games population. In fact I would say almost every game that did limited first release did poorly. (Hitman comes to mind)… Hopefully this is just one of those bad rumors. If Halo Infinite doesn’t put it’s best foot forward so to speak on launch the future of Halo is very bleak.

Why not just release both in 2020? That way both parts of the game are complete and playable at launch.

> 2535433389928120;5:
> Why not just release both in 2020? That way both parts of the game are complete and playable at launch.

If the rumor is true which is probably not becuase 343i might think of it as a way to get people to play the game after right now 3 years of waiting for a Halo game. If they do release it in 2020 in the Fall it would be 5 years since Halo 5 came out and I don’t think some of us want to wait any longer. If the game comes complete around early 2020 or 2019 I wouldn’t mind it as long it’s not going the usual cycle in the Fall.

What’s stumping me is that so many people WANT them to shil separate. Like…why? Games have never done that. They just need to grow patience and wait for it.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> I am torn honestly… On one hand as long as they are honest and upfront about shipping them separate I wouldn’t have a problem with it. I always go through the campaign first anyways. It would give us a chance to adjust to any changes in mechanics before the multiplayer comes out. BUT as little as most pay attention to game news the number of upset people not realizing what was coming with the first release would be a lot… It would not be good for the game. Hopefully they learned from the release of H5 what a limited release can do to a games population. In fact I would say almost every game that did limited first release did poorly. (Hitman comes to mind)… Hopefully this is just one of those bad rumors. If Halo Infinite doesn’t put it’s best foot forward so to speak on launch the future of Halo is very bleak.

I don’t know I’m on the same boat I always play campaign first but it takes me a day. You can only do so much in the campaign

I really hope the rumors aren’t true.

We need a 100% full game campaign, multiplayer, forge, theater, etc at launch.

I refuse to believe this rumor. Microsoft would never launch only HALF of their biggest exclusive.

This is already being discussed in some other threads, but honestly I wouldn’t put much thought into rumours like this