Do not keep pesting for recon, please.

You won’t earn recon by pesting other players, you don’t need bungie to help you, you can do it yourself… go here to find out how (if your a fanatic about recon your like recon recon REEEECOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!! lol no offense its just my encounters with some players)How else can I get Recon armour? - Halo: Reach Q&A for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

DO NOT GO ONTO SCAM SITES TO GET CODES FOR RECON… YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THEM AT ALL.

Thanks for reading, and please stop pesting for recon D;

I always thought that the Recon armor was always unlockable to everyone in Reach. The last variant of the Recon armor though was and I believe still is only accessible if you have a pre-order or early copy code. You can still probably find some of those codes on ebay though. If you encounter people who want the special Recon armor variant then you can simply tell them to go buy a code. They’re probably very cheap. My copy came with one. :slight_smile:

> You won’t earn recon by pesting other players, you don’t need bungie to help you, you can do it yourself… go here to find out how (if your a fanatic about recon your like recon recon REEEECOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!! lol no offense its just my encounters with some players)How else can I get Recon armour? - Halo: Reach Q&A for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs
>
> DO NOT GO ONTO SCAM SITES TO GET CODES FOR RECON… YOU SHOULD NOT BE ON THEM AT ALL.
>
> Thanks for reading, and please stop pesting for recon D;

Since Halo reach is nearly four years old, I think many people have already forgotten about the Recon codes and have moved on…only to start “begging” for FOTUS armor codes…

Dun-Dun-Dun!

LOL DUN DUN DUNNNNN