Do not delete initial spawns!!!

One thing i have heard repeatedly on the major forging websites is that you need to save your initial spawns when you start a new map- !!!DO NOT DELETE THEM!!! Just put them to one side and save them for later, deleting them causes multiple issues with spawning.

Lets try and make this more common knowledge!!

I deleted everything on the space map and haven’t had issues with spawning. Maybe something else is the cause?

> 2805367267898298;2:
> I deleted everything on the space map and haven’t had issues with spawning. Maybe something else is the cause?

All i know is that you shouldnt do it. And this is from the guys who worked with 343 on the big team maps.

Placing initial spawns and respawn points on top of one another will cause you to spawn under the map in Forge, essentially locking you or if editing. I haven’t had issues with having zero initial spawns, though.

> 2533274828236493;4:
> Placing initial spawns and respawn points on top of one another will cause you to spawn under the map in Forge, essentially locking you or if editing. I haven’t had issues with having zero initial spawns, though.

Yea, I think placing them and THEN deleting them, or placing them inside something is what causes it.

Hi. I recently did this. Can anyone assist in placing a spawn point in my map if I invite you?

thanks!