Do not buy REQ packs yet

The new REQs are not available yet.

Thank you for the heads up. I will just save some of the points until the weekend or until others have confirmed the reqs are in.

EDIT: B Is For Bravo just confirmed :
"these are rolling out now, and should be fully available for al players worldwide by 1PM PT".

This is what I"m looking forward to too.

I stayed up until 4 am (currently 5:18 am) for the reqs.
For Christ sakes.

> 2533274895508405;4:
> I stayed up until 4 am (currently 5:18 am) for the reqs.
> For Christ sakes.

LOL thats hilarious

The new stuff is showing but when I use RP on my silver packs its still giving me refunds…

like i said in another thread, im pretty pissed off at myself for spending my points too soon

Ah give if time. The reqs will always be there.

-Yoink-. Absolute -Yoink-.

Doesn’t matter of you wait or not, if you are just using points. Getting other reqs first means there’s more chance of the next packs to unlock.

> 2533274804786783;10:
> Doesn’t matter of you wait or not, if you are just using points. Getting other reqs first means there’s more chance of the next packs to unlock.

I have all rare and below unlocked. I have 100k saved for the new stuff and just wasted a net 15k (after refunds)

That’s not the issue

Buying golds now with my earned reqs so all i have left is the new stuff

> 2533274886490718;7:
> like i said in another thread, im pretty pissed off at myself for spending my points too soon

Bummer indeed but this happened with the last update, this update, and will happen with the next update. So when the next update comes out, just wait at least a few hours or an entire day before using your points.

I have saved up nearly 200k for this moment, I think I can wait a tad longer…hopefully

> 2533274873822824;14:
> I have saved up nearly 200k for this moment, I think I can wait a tad longer…hopefully

I think the new REQs are available now. I looked through the REQ collection through the website, and even though the pictures for the REQs didn’t load, clicking the blank spaces where the REQs were said what they are. Also saw someone’s forum avatar having the Mark IV helmet and I assume armor on their Halo 5 Spartan.