do not bring back the falcon!

It was a good idea, badly executed. Nobody even likes getting in these death-traps.

Having the driver not being able to shoot was a great idea. Having the passengers shoot was a great idea.

The problem was, the 2 passengers are of your right and left. This was badly executed. If you have 2 passengers, one of the is going to have to sit and not be able to shoot anyone. I often have to decide which person to give the shot, and worry that the other player is going to get mad .

The 2 gunners are too restricted in their shot-of-view. Its very annoying for the driver to have the also be able to give your passengers a shot at the enemy. In order to do this, the driver has to NOT LOOK AT THE enemy, since they have to go sideways to give the passenger a shot.

This was a stupid idea, as the driver doesn’t even know where the enemy is once he turns sideways.

It was horribly executed.

The Falcon should have had a 360 degree turning turret for only 1 passenger for balance. It would make it easier for both the driver and passenger .

The next human-aircraft. Should be more like.

-A driver
-1 passenger who only has his regular guns he picked up on the map, with a first person view looking down.
-1 passenger with a 360 degree turret.

that way its balanced and people will actually want to use a human aircraft for once.

It’s should be hard to prevent it from being OP. Same reason why it’s a deathtrap, If it had one gunner that could do 360 degrees of damage it would be even worse because it would destroy everything. Then adding a passenger with guns would make it even more OP.

Imagine a gunner with a passenger with rockets or some heavy weapon. . .

It should stay the same. But allow passengers in M.P. Make the guns better looking (Gatling Guns) and have varieties (rocket, no gun, etc)

However I think there should be a Covenant/Alien light troop flying vehicle with a Plasma Turret on top, strange looking but it would have good angles and such but balanced

> The next human-aircraft. Should be more like.
>
>
> -A driver
> -1 passenger who only has his regular guns he picked up on the map, with a first person view looking down.
> -1 passenger with a 360 degree turret.
>
>
> that way its balanced and people will actually want to use a human aircraft for once.

So, you’d like a flying Warthog?

I like your ideas OP, but I think Dude Man might be right about the gunner being too powerful. Maybe only give him a 90 degree angle?

A much upgraded pelican and hornet should both be drivable in Halo 4.

I’d want an upgraded hornet. Falcon in Reach is absolutely worthless and can be taken down so easily.

> > The next human-aircraft. Should be more like.
> >
> >
> > -A driver
> > -1 passenger who only has his regular guns he picked up on the map, with a first person view looking down.
> > -1 passenger with a 360 degree turret.
> >
> >
> > that way its balanced and people will actually want to use a human aircraft for once.
>
> So, you’d like a flying Warthog?

If it is like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoshD4rV3ec Sure why not :stuck_out_tongue: