Do not always vote for different game-types

It’s kind of funny, actually. People’s main complain is Halo 5’s lack of content, and that it doesn’t have enough game-types. People, these polls aren’t for permanent placements. If you want things to stick, keep voting on one game-type. When it becomes permanent due to the constant support of the fans, move onto the next mode to vote for. If we are always going to vote for different things, it’ll take much longer to get more game-types in the long run. I say this because Rumble Rockets is in the lead by over 50%.

Please think about it.

i vote what I want.

No thanks I’d rather have something fresh to do on the weekends, if you’re content with the same thing you can just enjoy mediocrity elsewhere.

I still want permanent snipes…

I understand your logic however I voted “Rumble Rockets” as I feel its more of an entertaining playlist, rather than a competitive one like “Doubles”. Personally I think every weekend should have something silly just to keep things interesting.

> 2728966917079826;3:
> No thanks I’d rather have something fresh to do on the weekends, if you’re content with the same thing you can just enjoy mediocrity elsewhere.

So you don’t want to have a bunch of different game-types to stay, including casual? You just care about your enjoyment in the moment and not in the long run? That’s not very wise thinking.

i paid $60 for the game

i intend to play it how i want

if i want to run around melee only in rumble rockets with pink armor and crouch walk only i will!

i will do as i damn well please!

I think 343 already knows what game types are wanted (There are a lot of them, and I refuse to believe that they don’t already know how much people want Team Snipers, Doubles, Infection, Grifball, etc). They just need time to implement things. As it stands now, I’m voting for the new, fun playlists, because it breaks up the monotony of competitive playlists that are currently available.