Do LE Owners get...

So do LE owners get the Strider and Scanner helmets and Falcon emblem after all? In the new info posting about the Halo 4 Season Pass it states that the same thing comes with the LE…so do LE owners actually get the helmets and emblem?

No. You only get those if you buy the pass separately.

I don’t know, probably not.

Yea I would like to know this as well. I also wanna know if the armor and emblem that comes with the LE is the same as the stuff you get with the Map Pass.

> No. You only get those if you buy the pass separately.

Sooo lemme get this straight…

We did,
Then we didn’t,
Now we don’t, but the console bundle does?

My mind is full of -Yoink-.

IDK but this Major Nelson update says different.

Ps. Link is safe.

> IDK but this Major Nelson update says different.
>
>
> http://majornelson.com/2012/10/24/announcing-the-halo-4-war-games-pass/
>
>
>
> Ps. Link is safe.

Major Nelson is mis-informed, bs angel confirmed a few weeks back that the Strider & Scanner helmets are exclusive to standalone War Games Map Pass owners, Limited Edition owners already get the Prime Skin, emblem & weapon skin.

> > No. You only get those if you buy the pass separately.
>
> Sooo lemme get this straight…
>
> We did,
> Then we didn’t,
> Now we don’t, but the console bundle does?
>
> My mind is full of -Yoink!-.

The console does not get the WGMP

> FYI, the War Games Map Pass in Halo 4 comes with the Limited Edition of the game, NOT the console. #Correction

Taken from his twitter

> > No. You only get those if you buy the pass separately.
>
> Sooo lemme get this straight…
>
> We did,
> Then we didn’t,
> Now we don’t, but the console bundle does?
>
> My mind is full of -Yoink!-.

We never did. They never said we’d get the pass pre-order bonus for LE. People just assumed they did. There is a bonus for each sku. Also, Major Nelson mistake about the console. Hope this clears everything up.

> > IDK but this Major Nelson update says different.
> >
> >
> > http://majornelson.com/2012/10/24/announcing-the-halo-4-war-games-pass/
> >
> >
> >
> > Ps. Link is safe.
>
> Major Nelson is mis-informed, bs angel confirmed a few weeks back that the Strider & Scanner helmets are exclusive to standalone War Games Map Pass owners, Limited Edition owners already get the Prime Skin, emblem & weapon skin.

As of right now it looks like nobody knows, If all we know that BS Angel was mis-informed I am not saying everybody is lying but as of right now nobody knows.

When you enter the code from the season pass you get the helmets so I imagine you would with LE.

David Ellis said LE do get helmets on twitter

LE gets the helmets now.

Im going to say that BS Angel was right at the time, but they have changed their minds.

This is so unorganised, really poorly handled by 343 and Microsoft.