do humans have a genetic homeing device?

well not really a homeing device but kind of the opisite that leads them to forunner artifacts.

because I think their is no way it’s a coincidence all the world we have seen in game that humanity colonized have forunner artifacts. we have the ruins on reach under the ice, that structure at the outskirts of arcadia, and the galactic map building in harvest.

what do you think?

> well not really a homeing device but kind of the opisite that leads them to forunner artifacts.
>
> because I think their is no way it’s a coincidence all the world we have seen in game that humanity colonized have forunner artifacts. we have the ruins on reach under the ice, that structure at the outskirts of arcadia, and the galactic map building in harvest.
>
> what do you think?

Forerunner space is/was vast. They occupied hundreds of worlds so it’s not hard to imagine that since their technology had been left behind we would find them eventually. Technically there weren’t a whole lot of Forerunner structures in UNSC Space since that area would have technically belonged to the Human-San 'Shyumm Empire. Any technology we find that’s Forerunner could have been left over from when they defeated us and then fought the Flood afterwards.

This is why I would guess is the reason there were more Forerunner artifacts found in Covenant Space. Their Empire expanded into what was Forerunner Space 100,000 years ago and UNSC Space is just reacquiring former Space from our old Empire.

Nitpick: They inhabited 3,000,000 worlds…