Do commendations give you camo 4 loadout weap

I saw on the bulletin that advancing in commendations give you a visual upgrade in certain aspects of the game, I’m going to guess that is how you obtain different camo for your weapons and spartan… If this is true do you think that this will promote a lot of boosting in the game just like a similar system did in a game I will not name with camo and emblems?

> I saw on the bulletin that advancing in commendations give you a visual upgrade in certain aspects of the game, I’m going to guess that is how you obtain different camo for your weapons and spartan… If this is true do you think that this will promote a lot of boosting in the game just like a similar system did in a game I will not name with camo and emblems?

If the commendations are simple e.g (X amount of kills with Y Weapon) then I don’t see why people will need to take measures to boosting.

The following weapon skins are unlocked via specialization:
DMR
Plasma Pistol
Battle Rifle
Carbine
Suppressor
Assault Rifle
Magnum
Boltshot

The console bundle includes a Light Rifle skin.
The Limited Edition game includes a different Assault Rifle skin.
Certain preorders include a different Battle Rifle skin.

Every loadout weapon has only one skin aside from the AR and BR(That have 2), and the Storm Rifle(Which doesn’t have one at all).

No weapon skins will be unlocked via commendation.

> The following weapon skins are unlocked via specialization:
> DMR
> Plasma Pistol
> Battle Rifle
> Carbine
> Suppressor
> Assault Rifle
> Magnum
> Boltshot
>
> The console bundle includes a Light Rifle skin.
> The Limited Edition game includes a different Assault Rifle skin.
> Certain preorders include a different Battle Rifle skin.
>
> Every loadout weapon has only one skin aside from the AR and BR(That have 2), and the Storm Rifle(Which doesn’t have one at all).
>
> No weapon skins will be unlocked via commendation.

Then what will? I wonder.

If we’ve seen all the armour and all the skins, the only thing I can think of is emblems… Or maybe a stance?

> > The following weapon skins are unlocked via specialization:
> > DMR
> > Plasma Pistol
> > Battle Rifle
> > Carbine
> > Suppressor
> > Assault Rifle
> > Magnum
> > Boltshot
> >
> > The console bundle includes a Light Rifle skin.
> > The Limited Edition game includes a different Assault Rifle skin.
> > Certain preorders include a different Battle Rifle skin.
> >
> > Every loadout weapon has only one skin aside from the AR and BR(That have 2), and the Storm Rifle(Which doesn’t have one at all).
> >
> > No weapon skins will be unlocked via commendation.
>
> Then what will? I wonder.
>
> If we’ve seen all the armour and all the skins, the only thing I can think of is emblems… Or maybe a stance?

Not all of the armor is unlocked in the same way. It is still very much a possibility.

Any game with any kind of progression system will have boosting to some degree.

> > > The following weapon skins are unlocked via specialization:
> > > DMR
> > > Plasma Pistol
> > > Battle Rifle
> > > Carbine
> > > Suppressor
> > > Assault Rifle
> > > Magnum
> > > Boltshot
> > >
> > > The console bundle includes a Light Rifle skin.
> > > The Limited Edition game includes a different Assault Rifle skin.
> > > Certain preorders include a different Battle Rifle skin.
> > >
> > > Every loadout weapon has only one skin aside from the AR and BR(That have 2), and the Storm Rifle(Which doesn’t have one at all).
> > >
> > > No weapon skins will be unlocked via commendation.
> >
> > Then what will? I wonder.
> >
> > If we’ve seen all the armour and all the skins, the only thing I can think of is emblems… Or maybe a stance?
>
> Not all of the armor is unlocked in the same way. It is still very much a possibility.

Oh yeah of course, I forgot that we have to unlock the armour :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know why they brought back commendations. They were kinda of pointless to me. But there will be boosting for it, so get ready for that.