Do a Classic Skins Pack

Why? A better question would be “Why not?” There isn’t much for 343 Industries to do with Halo 4 these days, other than tweak playlists. They don’t update Spartan Ops, they’re not fixing Custom Games. So I say do something else, if only for something to do (and to make some quick money, because -Yoink!- still practically owns 343i): add weapon skins (and a skin for Mark VI) resembling previous models seen in Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. In fact, go beyond skins; change the weapon models and sounds, while keeping the same clip size, rate of fire, and damage. I guess to give a better of what I’m suggesting, I’ll give some examples:

Assault Rifle ARMY (ARMY) skin
Battle Rifle ARK (ARK) skin
DMR ROOKIE (ROOK) skin
Magnum SILENCED (SLNC) skin
Storm Rifle ZEALOT (ZLT) skin
Carbine SKIRMISH (SKM) skin

And then, for the Mark VI, do two things: first, use secondary colors like Halo 3, affecting only the shoulders and helmet as seen here; and then fix the undersuit, changing it to black as seen here.

Would this be a good idea? Possibly. Will it be done? Unlikely. But I think some fans would appreciate using weapons from older Halos that they (and most of you) continuously claim are better than Halo 4, or maybe just the slight hint of nostalgia. Also, the Storm Rifle is hideous.

Anyway. Thoughts?

I completely support your idea. Even though 343 won’t do it, I would love the reach AR Style in H4. A couple of things wouldn’t work as carbine skin you linked was a needle rifle, basically a completely different weapon. This is a similar problem with the Plasma Repeater.

Although weapons like the plasma repeater are still active in the Halo Universe during Halo 4 I believe its very possible and will fit in to the story base of multiplayer by adding in a new weapons DLC Including a few new weapons for multiplayer (I would say 5 in the pack). My reasonable weapon pack would include the plasma repeater, focus rifle (As it is also still used during H4, but if not a new forerunner weapon which has the basic properties and similarities to the focus rifle), The SMG, the plasma rifle, and a new forerunner weapon (preferably an assault rifle class or an lmg class). With this weapon pack it would be an excellent way to bring in duel-wielding to Halo 4. This weapon DLC would bring in 5 weapons to combo with, and they could easily include the needler and energy sword in that combo.

Each weapon includes a unique weapon skin and its own commendations in the weapons commendation section (Not affecting the original weapon mastery, but creating the dlc weapon mastery commendation.) With these commendations they can introduce new armor, emblems, weapon and armor skins and much more.

Also another thing I would like is a classic DLC Map pack, including a Remake map from every Halo game Excluding Halo 3 O.D.S.T And Halo Wars. Sorry for the long comment on this forum. Hope you agree.

Would also love it if Mark VI got its shoulders fixed. And the space underware. That -Yoink- piece should be an option in the next Halo game (on or off) and the chest should modify slightly to compensate for the differences.

I also don’t want H4 to get any more DLC, as at this point they should just put it into H5 or whatever they call it.

> fix the undersuit, changing it to black as seen here.

This just shows how good Halo 4’s armor would have looked with the black undersuit without primary colors added to it.

> So I say do something else, if only for something to do (and to make some quick money, because -Yoink!- still practically owns 343i

Theres no “practically owns” about this. Microsoft COMPLETELY owns 343i. 343i is a development team created by Microsoft for Microsoft.

No, there is a difference between weapon skin and weapon models.

And it would be cool to have the underarmour all black if you want, without the need of primary colour.

> > fix the undersuit, changing it to black as seen here.
>
> This just shows how good Halo 4’s armor would have looked with the black undersuit without primary colors added to it.

I’ve been saying this for years, breh. Actually, you could see those gray/gold Spartan-IVs in Campaign and Spartan Ops without Space Underwear. Not to mention that intolerable Nukem-wannabe Palmer.