DO 343 EVEN READ THE FORUMS?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ARE THEY EVEN LISTENING? WE WANT ELITES BACK, WE WANT NO ARMOR ABLIITYS OR POWERS OR LOADOUTS WE DONT WANT THE COD -Yoink- THIS IS HALO NOT COD BUT YET THEIR NOT LISTENING! ARMOR ABILITIES ARE BACK, SPRINT IS BACK, LOADOUTS, PERKS WTF 343 YOUR DESTROYING HALO!!!1

Rage much?? How about all of you guys wait for some official information before judging the -Yoink- game?!
You look like spoiled little kids. Calm down!

Butthurt OP is butthurt.

Nope, they don’t.

I mean… they mustn’t be, right? How could they see 90% of the forum’s complaints and not want to change it…?

Unless…

They don’t care.

They sure do, but it’s not their job to bend to your will and cater to your evey whim.

There was quite a large population that wanted Halo to evolve and introduce new features. You just want Halo 3. Good news, Halo 3 is still up. Go play it.

Where is everyone finding this information about Halo 4 being like Call of Duty? I’ve watched the trailer like three times, and I still don’t see anything CoD-related. :confused:

We don’t want armor abilities or loadouts? I want those things! I’m sorry not everyone wants to keep playing Halo 3 forever.

And I reeeally think we should wait and see about these perk rumors. Obviously it’d be a travesty if people were rewarded for playing time with functional, advantageous upgrades, but let’s not assume that’s what 343 is doing until they explain it for themselves.

Although it would be nice to see people from 343 posting on here making posts like this are only going to piss them off. If you have opinions to make try and forge them into some sort of structure instead of “OMFG WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” then maybe someone will want to listen.

They do a game they wanna play, and I respect that.

I’m sure if they’re looking for a good laugh they pop by this section every now and then.

I pray to God they aren’t.

Look to your far left on your keyboard. There is the caps locks, turn it off.

> Where is everyone finding this information about Halo 4 being like Call of Duty? I’ve watched the trailer like three times, and I still don’t see anything CoD-related. :confused:

Various interviews with Frankie.

Just try to be patient that’s all you can really do at this point.

Other than just post all your ideas.

Say why all the things you don’t like shouldn’t be put into the game it’s much more constructive that way.

Show me where all of the info in the OP is verified, then we’ll talk. Until then, you sound like an idiot.

Alright, let’s just make the same game every year. Then you’ll want to complain that it’s like Call of Duty and nothing is new, right? Games need to evolve. Get over it.

I suggest you get off the forums, and probably stop talking altogether.

OP -Yoink- you know nothing about the game yet. if you want to play “classic” halo mp that weve had FOR TEN YEARS play h3, if we ever want halo to succeed we need NEW. it looks awesome.

They do, but right now, these forums don’t have much to look at. This post is a testament to it.
Why would they listen mindless speculation?

These threads are really getting annoying. You know, it’s no wonder that game developers often have a hard time listening to the community… hardly anyone can actually offer valuable feedback and suggestions. WHINING AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS is really obnoxious, and if anything, you’re just making 343i want to ignore you even more.

The only thing we know is that we know almost nothing. Everyone chill until we have more info.

To people like you? i should hope not. Back when bungie was in charge these same threads popped up. To answer your question is yes they do. Just because there are things some people don’t like doesn’t mean they don’t listen. They brought the BR back if anything that should be an indicator of them listening. They don’t have to reply to the posts. Or yours infact, Just like bungie they are trying to please as many people is possible.

So if you want to continue to think in such a way and lie to yourself be my guest your not gona hurt or upset anyone and chances are when its all said and done your still probably gona buy halo 4 anyway.