DMR ....

Don’t get me wrong i love the DMR, i just feel like I’m forced to you use to keep up with the competition. Especially in BTB.

Issue with DMR - its limitless range and ability to compete with BR/Carbine at medium range. Medium range is supposed to be their niche not the DMR’s.

If it wasn’t hitscan, it wouldn’t be overpowered and it would limit its nearly limitless range atm. (cause we know we don’t want bloom back, right?)

LR - there’s nothing to fix here. as is its still more difficult to stay on target( when being shot) while scoped.

This would make BR/Carbine dominate at medium range.

I could be entirely wrong. I just wanted to share an idea.

bump

Most people know that the DMR dominates at most ranges in the game rendering the BR/Carbine useless.

343i will hopefully release a patch to make the sandbox more balanced.

I agree the DMR is very well equipped for long/mid range. However, in your opinion, does the BR perform better, worse, or the same in close range?

As is stands right now, i feel its gimped. At medium range DMR takes the cake. With the wide open map design, how often are we at CLOSE range combat anyway?

And yes i know 343 could soon possible patch the DMR, but isn’t that was constructive criticism on the forums is for?

> I agree the DMR is very well equipped for long/mid range. However, in your opinion, does the BR perform better, worse, or the same in close range?

I think the BR is weak up close to mid range. I have been equally killed as many times by the AR.