DMR?

How do you get the DMR in Warzone i Still haven’t gotten it.

req pack my friend
Today I got the silenced DMR in a silver pack.

The DMR is terrible anyways. Not missing much.

REQ packs

I would prefer the dmr in warzone. The br doesn’t have the range needed sometimes. Still waiting for one myself.

I have openned about 10 Gold packs and have not found 1 DMR RNGesus is not on my side

> 2533274802580578;3:
> The DMR is terrible anyways. Not missing much.

Not in warzone, it isn’t

Just keep on opening those higher end req packs. You’ll eventually get either a DMR, or a very well modded BR, which can sometimes be better than a DMR. DMRs take 8 levels to get in Warzone, unless they changed that.

It’s so hard to get a DMR in Warzone it’s ridiculous.

I ended up getting in a Silver pack after opening up a bunch of bronze packs and getting common certifications. My advice, open bronze packs and get your common certifications then open mostly silver packs so you have a higher chance of getting the DMR since it’s a rare.

Im SR 54 and i just got mine in a silver pack.

> 2533274822820920;8:
> Just keep on opening those higher end req packs. You’ll eventually get either a DMR, or a very well modded BR, which can sometimes be better than a DMR. DMRs take 8 levels to get in Warzone, unless they changed that.

The bare variant is level 6 and upgraded versions are level 7 and 8…

Wish it’d be a level 5 REQ to unlock for use…

I got a legendary DMR with a bayonet. Love it!

Silver pack. I got the Longshot variant, though, so it takes 8 levels to use it. I think it’s only 6 for the standard, which I think is still a little steep to use a weapon that is SLIGHTLY better than the BR, which only needs 3 levels.

its beneficial with a little distance between you and the enemy. I do also wish they lowered the req level by one for each dmr model.

I got one yesterday. Need to be level 7 to use it. So basically there is no point in having it at all.

Long shot BR has DMR range with BR ttk. And it unlocks at RL5. Just sayin’.

> 2533274802580578;3:
> The DMR is terrible anyways. Not missing much.

Don’t u say that about my baby

Got two variants of it from silver packs
The standard and the standard with silencer