DMR

Was curious if anyone has figued out the stats on the DMR yet. Kill time, 4shot-5shit ect? I love the DMR and was jw.

I’m assuming it’s going to be the 5 shot and about the same as H4

I don’t think anyone has any hard facts yet and things could change between now and game release. It does look fun to use though!

Eh, was just curious. I saw people fighting for it, and using it over the BR, so I thought it may be scaled up a little.

Beyond says the BR is 1.14s while the DMR is 1.34s

> 2533274819302824;5:
> Beyond says the BR is 1.14s while the DMR is 1.34s

that’s fast af

> 2533274819302824;5:
> Beyond says the BR is 1.14s while the DMR is 1.34s

Mother of God.

> 2554720502921577;7:
> > 2533274819302824;5:
> > Beyond says the BR is 1.14s while the DMR is 1.34s
>
>
> Mother of God.

just remembered that’s if you never miss and apparently its quite easy to
so this is theoretically ok

Ugh. I really wish it wasn’t returning. One of the very few weapons in the sandbox that I just flat out didn’t like.

I’m glad kill time is lower this time around than br, still think Halo sandbox does just fine without a long range precision weapon.

Look ok why can’t we just let the sniper control long range combat and keep br/carbine for medium purposes. If you really want to balance the Sniper riffle, then reduce the number of useless precision weapons and increase the range a bit on like 2 of them.

The fact that the Light rifle appears to be making a return is concerning. We don’t need this to happen again: Br, dmr, carbine, Lr.

At max, we’ve had 3 precision rifles before Halo 4, if you want to include the pistol, which is deadly in CE and Reach. 4 is just too much.

This is is my last resort compromise:
Br/Carbine
Dmr/Needle Rifle
For those wanting the LR back, it should return as a feared forerunner power weapon. 3 shot LR and Binary rifle hybrid= genius…

> 2533274821174589;10:
> This is is my last resort compromise:
> Br/Carbine
> Dmr/Needle Rifle
> For those wanting the LR back, it should return as a feared forerunner power weapon. 3 shot LR and Binary rifle hybrid= genius…

I like this part

I like the DMR, I have mixed feelings about the LR. I am really hoping the kill times for these weapons are not that fast. These are not power weapons, and I really do not wana see kill times like other shooters.

> 2533274842698940;11:
> > 2533274821174589;10:
> > This is is my last resort compromise:
> > Br/Carbine
> > Dmr/Needle Rifle
> > For those wanting the LR back, it should return as a feared forerunner power weapon. 3 shot LR and Binary rifle hybrid= genius…
>
>
> I like this part

Thank you, 343 is really making it harder than it really is. I’ve had a lot of good imaginative ideas, but nothing 343 has done so far has shocked me as creative or complex with simplicity.

Slipspace teleporters, the ones u c in Halo 4 campaign is more or less what I thought of before it happened (except portal should be visible inside). Brute gyrocopter and full auto head shot multiplier precision rifle. Duel wielding melee power weapons and balancing them etc.

Tbh, I’m not bummed about Spartan abilities since they are default abilities, but more so that they are lacking usefulness and creativity (could still be too early to judge).

> 2535422112705145;9:
> Ugh. I really wish it wasn’t returning. One of the very few weapons in the sandbox that I just flat out didn’t like.

Agreed. The BR and Carbine are good enough as it is. DMR, and even the Light Rifle, has no place in Halo.

> 2533274842698940;8:
> > 2554720502921577;7:
> > > 2533274819302824;5:
> > > Beyond says the BR is 1.14s while the DMR is 1.34s
> >
> >
> >
> > Mother of God.
>
>
> just remembered that’s if you never miss and apparently its quite easy to
> so this is theoretically ok

Right, low aim assist and easy evasion will make actual killtimes much longer.

Like I said, I like the DMR, honestly when everyone was saying they are going back to the be when halo 4 comes out I decided to stick with the DMR just too different. I agree that 5 or 6 weapons would be too much but 4, nah, just have them on different maps. DMR and needle rifle on half, and BR and carbine on half. BR is my go to 75% of the time but I still -Yoinking!- love the DMR. Still, given I don’t like the SAs, smart scope, and all those other little gimmicks added, I’m still not considering buying it unless the beta blows me away. Just adding checking it all out before I make my finial decision.

I like the DMR well enough as a single shot, precision weapon, but I still feel it definitely the least interesting of the 3 long range precision weapons(N’ifle and LR).

It has solid long range accuracy and DPS and that is about it. It lacks the supercombine/auto fire/2.5x scope of the N’ifle and the dual firing modes of the LR. The inclusion of the DMR makes me nervous not because I dislike the DMR, but just how boated it seems like the UNSC sandbox has become. Now there are two close range autos SMG/AR, to precision rifles. Then we have that new Rocket/Missile launcher thing, is it replacing rockets, it seems unlikely that they would replace a pretty iconic power weapon. So that could leave two UNSC launchers in addition to the Laser. Then we have this new Hydra lock on weapon, which makes me wonder if either the Sticky det, or the railgun will get cut, which unless both of them are we will also have to mid-range UNSC explosives.

343 really has their work cut out for them in order to make sure the Covenant and Forerunner sandboxes are actually diverse and interesting and keeping the sandbox from becoming to bloated with redundant weaponry. Sometimes there is a such a thing as too many weapons.

> 2533274819446242;17:
> I like the DMR well enough as a single shot, precision weapon, but I still feel it definitely the least interesting of the 3 long range precision weapons(N’ifle and LR).
>
> It has solid long range accuracy and DPS and that is about it. It lacks the supercombine/auto fire/2.5x scope of the N’ifle and the dual firing modes of the LR. The inclusion of the DMR makes me nervous not because I dislike the DMR, but just how boated it seems like the UNSC sandbox has become. Now there are two close range autos SMG/AR, to precision rifles. Then we have that new Rocket/Missile launcher thing, is it replacing rockets, it seems unlikely that they would replace a pretty iconic power weapon. So that could leave two UNSC launchers in addition to the Laser. Then we have this new Hydra lock on weapon, which makes me wonder if either the Sticky det, or the railgun will get cut, which unless both of them are we will also have to mid-range UNSC explosives.
>
> 343 really has their work cut out for them in order to make sure the Covenant and Forerunner sandboxes are actually diverse and interesting and keeping the sandbox from becoming to bloated with redundant weaponry. Sometimes there is a such a thing as too many weapons.

I agree, we have seen a ton of UNSC weaponry.

una vez mas sera personalizada… :confused:

If they reduced the amount of weapons on each map, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to have so many different weapons. Much like the multiple grenades in Halo 3, some could appear on some levels, others on others, and perhaps a few won’t appear at all (I’m looking at you H3FRG)