DMR user stuffs up BR challenge

Sorry, nothing to see here folks…I stuffed up again!

Now use a BR in infinity, Using it in SWAT doesn’t prove much…

Using the BR in Swat doesn’t prove anything.

about three months ago i made a rule for myself to not use any human primary gun. only light rifle, carbine, storm, and suppressor. ive maintained a steady 2.0 k/d since then. you dont need the DMR and its so satisfying to do well and beat DMRs with these guns.

> <mark>Now use a BR in infinity</mark>, Using it in SWAT doesn’t prove much…

Sure, once I have completed Weapon Mastery, I intend on taking the challenge up!

BTW, I have about 3000 kills with the BR in Infinity including a couple of triple kills!

> Now use a BR in infinity, Using it in SWAT doesn’t prove much…

Wonders what your and your thanker’s performances are in SWAT, with BR…

> Using the BR in Swat doesn’t prove anything.

Oh well, I’ll prove it in other lists too…after I’ve doe with Weapon Mastery…I’m up for the challenge.

You used a 1SK game type to compare the DMR to the BR? Proves nothing.

I really wish you hadn’t done this analysis in SWAT of all playlists…

The BR is actually one of the better SWAT weapons because it utilizes 3 bullets in one burst, this means you can sweep targets and get multiple kills for one shot. The aim assist isn’t as far as the DMR, but if you learn to play with a BR (i.e. not trying to go for the long shots, but rather closing the distance on DMR users) then its the superior weapon… IN SWAT.

I say redo the experiment and go into matchmaking, either BTB or IS. When you use a BR in BTB like I do and you learn how hard you have to try to get within range to actually kill DMR users, you’ll understand what people are talking about.

The DMR is the better gun, fact, faster kill time longer range ect ect, you did a test in swat, against low ranks, this means nothing, also, what does being able to do well with both weapons in an easy game like Halo 4 show?

I admire the effort put in to the results, but would have been more useful or accurate if it was done in a playlist with shields, as most of the community plays such game types, as opposed to swat.

good work though.

My best:
Kills: 42
Headshots: 40
K/D: +25
In swat

still doesnt mean im good!!! thats what halo 3 is for.

> > Using the BR in Swat doesn’t prove anything.
>
> Oh well, I’ll prove it in other lists too…after I’ve doe with Weapon Mastery…I’m up for the challenge.

I’m just saying Swat has no shields and you are dependent on the ability to headshot. That’s the one thing the BR has an advantage in because of its burst fire.

heres a challenge, rank 50 on halo 3 (im assuming u hvnt played it)

> I really wish you hadn’t done this analysis in SWAT of all playlists…
>
> The BR is actually one of the better SWAT weapons because it utilizes 3 bullets in one burst, this means you can sweep targets and get multiple kills for one shot. The aim assist isn’t as far as the DMR, but if you learn to play with a BR (i.e. not trying to go for the long shots, but rather closing the distance on DMR users) then its the superior weapon… IN SWAT.
>
> <mark>I say redo the experiment and go into matchmaking, either BTB or IS. When you use a BR in BTB like I do and you learn how hard you have to try to get within range to actually kill DMR use</mark>
> <mark>rs, you’ll understand what people are talking about.</mark>

Thanks,I will give it a shot after I have completed Weapon Mastery.

It wasn’t just about the DMR/BR though.People here state that DMR users hide behind AC and rely on all the new toys 343i has provided. People have belittled me for having 19000 DMR kills and hiding behind AC. So, I went to a play lists that had no radar, no ODs etc…oh well, sorry I got it wrong…I tried!

I don’t even have 1000 DMR kills but a ton of BR kills in all modes and do just fine.

The DMR feels too much like easy mode and the only times I’ve used it is when I had no carbine or BR ammo so I had to pick up a DMR from the ground.

Long story short, most players can’t do what I do (by exclusively avoiding the DMR in any game mode without tanking their k/d and losing performance). The DMR is without dispute easier to use, hence the reason why everyone is too afraid to try other weapons. Also why I barely use the DMR, Halo 4 is already easy enough of a game, I don’t need the DMR to make it even easier.

> The DMR is the better gun, fact, faster kill time longer range ect ect, you did a test in swat, <mark>against low ranks</mark>, this means nothing, also, what does being able to do well with both weapons in an easy game like Halo 4 show?

Wrong!

Actually, I played with randoms, no MIC, no team party etc. If one looks at the 23 games I played, there were two CSR50s, a few in the CSR40 to 48 range, a bunch of CSR30s and tons between CSR1 and 29…so, what is you point?

The 23 games I played in one sitting, I stated out as CSR1 and ended at CSR27.

BTW, So, your saying that 43 kills/43 head shots in SWAT with the BR is not as good as your 41 kills/33 head shots with the DMR (39),Br (2), oh, and that was in multi team where you had 10 opponents to shot instead of only 4, and most of which were CSR1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 14, 14, 23 and 29,you being the CSR 26. I’m sorry I am not up to your standards!

I guess your CSR50 in BTIS means nothing either, seeing as Halo 4 “…means nothing…in an easy game like Halo 4…”

> I admire the effort put in to the results, but would have been more useful or accurate if it was done in a playlist with shields, as most of the community plays such game types, as opposed to swat.
>
> good work though.

Thanks!

I realize my error now. No matter, I’m up for the challenge.

> The 23 games I played in one sitting, I stated out as CSR1 and ended at CSR27.

lol i played 4 games of swat when csr launched and by the end i was CSR 20. You might have gone up 1 skill in halo 3 after that.

> heres a challenge, rank 50 on halo 3 (im assuming u hvnt played it)

No, I have not.

But, as that game is so old now, a low population, rank lock, fake/boosted/sold accounts, why bother, right?

> > The 23 games I played in one sitting, I stated out as CSR1 and ended at CSR27.
>
> lol i played 4 games of swat when csr launched and by the end i was CSR 20. You might have gone up 1 skill in halo 3 after that.

Funny how everyone, almost, seems to use Halo 3 as a fall back crutch when they disagree with something or it is not to their liking. That was Halo 3 with the fake accounts, boosting, rank lock, account selling of fifties and so on, right?