DMR too loud

Does any one else feel the need to turn their volume down when ever you use the DMR?

I could here my neighbor complaining about the noise coming from me playing but only when ever I used the DMR. I literally put my volume to 1/100 and still the DMR was making too much noise but originally at 15/100 with no issue with other weapons.

Best thing I could suggest is maybe turning the sound down in the settings as well, might help it be less loud.

Nah, I think its fine. It has a little more punch than the pistol and BR…but that’s exactly how it should be.

Maybe RNG will grant you the DMR with the suppressor.

I love the DMR sound. the DMR, Sniper and fuel rod Cannon are the only weapons that still have the same sound from prior games. the BR and pistol and plasma pistol have incredibly weak sounds compared to prior games.

I freaking love how loud the DMR is.

I actually aim better with a suppressed DMR because the regular one feels like I’m firing a cannon.

> 2533274793250570;7:
> I actually aim better with a suppressed DMR because the regular one feels like I’m firing a cannon.

I use suppressed variants wherever possible on every weapon. Much easier on the ear.

This forum literally complains about everything doesn’t it?

What is this DMR that you speak of? Never heard of it.

Complaining about a gun being too loud now? My God this forum is full of whiners.

> 2533274890314548;11:
> Complaining about a gun being too loud now? My God this forum is full of whiners.

Tell me about it…

> 2533274890314548;11:
> Complaining about a gun being too loud now? My God this forum is full of whiners.

It’s not me it’s my neighbor, all they can hear is the DMR noise.

> 2533274890314548;11:

More like an observation, not a complaint.

This happened to me with Reach too. I remember hearing the DMR firing when my roommate was playing, but nothing else. I think it’s just the way the gun works. It fires a pretty large bullet one at a time so you don’t get the zipping sound from automatic fire, but a punctuated firing sound. I like it though.

…well then, this seems like an odd complaint. It seems fine to me, I love the extremely metallic sound of it.

buy a xbox one headset , its huge but it helps, you can turn your volume on the tv all the way down while you can hear everything on the headsets

> 2533275023922571;17:
> buy a xbox one headset , its huge but it helps, you can turn your volume on the tv all the way down while you can hear everything on the headsets

That exactly what I’m going to ask santa for just need to see what my options are

Can’t really say since I play with the silenced dmr

I don’t even have a DMR I have open so many gold, silver, and bronze. Level 56 and still don’t have a DMR. I want it really bad not even the common.