DMR Swat

Please get rid of it forever. Nothing but a camp fest

Omg plz stop. It is not always a camp fest. Many begged for its inclusion, myself included. Please don’t be a spoilsport and beg for its removal. I destroy campers by using different movement tactics and running face first into their bullets.

It’s pretty bad. It’s like H4 swat all over again. All that zoom just leads to campy playing and cross-map spamming.

Swatnums is the best because it actually encourages movement.

It was probably left out in the beginning for that very reason, and them adding it in is an axample of them caving in to the demands of a large amount of people who don’t really have an understanding of what they are really asking for.

No. I played on Tyrant and we somehow still ended up in each other’s faces. I’m still waiting for my LightRifle and Carbine SWAT since Halo 3 and 4.

DMR SWAT encourages traveling on non-traditional paths to avoid and flank those who choose to play a campy style. For those willing to move about more freely, the advantage belongs entirely to them. From my experience the people who camp a single spot are the ones who have a hard time in the game type.

I love the variety, I feel like each weapon makes a map play a little differently. DMR’s changed it up a lot from the way it was played with just the Magnum and BR IMO.

> 2533274850912713;1:
> Please get rid of it forever. Nothing but a camp fest

Oh look someone else complaining about something in Halo 5…yawn

I prefer Swatnums, but I do not mind DMR SWAT.

I’ll throw a fit if they remove it. Adjust to it. It’s a different style than the others and that’s the whole point.

Carbine swat would be legit.

DMR swat is fine it’s just that the scope is too big for some maps

DMR Swat is pretty fun, in my opinion. I would honestly miss it if it goes, and I don’t particularly want it to go.

To Quote Hamlet Act III Scene III Line 92, “No”

> 2533274860390817;13:
> To Quote Hamlet Act III Scene III Line 92, “No”

Googled it to see if you were right, I got " That has no relish of salvation in’t; "
Might be wrong though.

> 2533274808404934;7:
> > 2533274850912713;1:
> > Please get rid of it forever. Nothing but a camp fest
>
>
> Oh look someone else complaining about something in Halo 5…yawn

I loves me some Halo 5, just not digging this dmr swat much. Maps dont seem right for it

> 2533274813469393;5:
> DMR SWAT encourages traveling on non-traditional paths to avoid and flank those who choose to play a campy style. For those willing to move about more freely, the advantage belongs entirely to them. From my experience the people who camp a single spot are the ones who have a hard time in the game type.

Can’t be said any better.

> 2533274918730448;14:
> > 2533274860390817;13:
> > To Quote Hamlet Act III Scene III Line 92, “No”
>
>
> Googled it to see if you were right, I got " That has no relish of salvation in’t; "
> Might be wrong though.

Just had another look and I think it was line 88 not 92. My bad.

DMR swat is awesome.

larger maps are needed

I just wish we’d have the option to choose weapons. I prefer the DMR to the BR in most cases. Occasionally the BR is better. It’s also nice to have the magnum as backup.