DMR or BattleRifle?

It always comes down to the circumstances, If the map has a lot of narrow hallways or is a long ranged map. I would prefer the BattleRifle, above using the DMR, but I would be proficient using both :wink:

If I’m on a big team map, I’ll go with a DMR. DMR’s shoot further than BR’s when you’re scoped in.

battle rifle is overpowered shoots to fast

Battle rifle. I use it as my primary for all maps. I like to be aggressive and get inside the enemy base, you just can’t do that with a DMR. If I just sit back with a DMR taking pot shots, I don’t feel as though I’m contributing as much to the team as I could be.

Between those two? I guess the BR, I use the DMR for SWAT only.

BR is monster

BR has been my go-to for every game it’s in. The DMR is handy for range on big maps, but when I’m on the move, the BR is my friend.

BR - most satisfying to use imo.

Good old BR for me

DMR easy. If you know how to use it it’s good for any situation.

BATTLERIFLE MAN, even though I’m a DMR halo reach guy, the BR is heavenly in Halo 4.

In the first 6 months or so the DMR was better and then they buffed the BR, I think this was a Bad change.

I choose both, depends on how i play in BTB

A DMR is good for sniping all the covenant beneath Elites, but the Battle Rifle is good for short range to long range.

BTW The DMR only works good if you do head shots in my opinion, unless you got the bullets to use.

Battle rifle has always been my fav.

its a VERY hard choice but in the end the BATTLE RIFLE wins my vote

> 2533274921373075;13:
> In the first 6 months or so the DMR was better and then they buffed the BR, I think this was a Bad change.

agree

Both.

Both

DMR all the way!