DMR....not so much

Am I the only one out there who has a problem with the DMR being in this game over the BR? To be honest I really wasn’t a fan of Reach and since we had moved to 343 industries, I had hoped we would see a them going back to what made the seires great. Anyways I know neither of the guns were in the original CE but I just think overall the BR is a better weapon and since the loir isnt being followed to the letter why not go with the better of the 2 guns for the mid to long range weapon of choice.

You’re not the only one trust me on this.

As for myself, just give me any weapon, preferably one with a scope.

DMR with no bloom is INFINITELY BETTER than BR with no bloom but with the spread.

> Am I the only one out there who has a problem with the DMR being in this game over the BR? To be honest I really wasn’t a fan of Reach and since we had moved to 343 industries, I had hoped we would see a them going back to what made the seires great. Anyways I know neither of the guns were in the original CE but I just think overall the BR is a better weapon and since the loir isnt being followed to the letter why not go with the better of the 2 guns for the mid to long range weapon of choice.

post patch you have a no-bloom, no-spread, single-shot, BR.

it also comes with hitscan. your welcome :smiley: