DMR needs slight buff because no one uses it

This is, by far, the most least used weapon in the beta.

Sure these aren’t big BTB maps but the light rifle is a long range gun and I find plenty of use for it on these small maps.

I don’t think the DMR should do more damage but maybe it should have 15 rounds (like in Reach) or remove the visual recoil when scoped in. It needs some kind of improvement because I would never trade my BR for it.

> 2771858342094810;1:
> This is, by far, the most least used weapon in the beta.
>
> Sure these aren’t big BTB maps but the light rifle is a long range gun and I find plenty of use for it on these small maps.
>
> I don’t think the DMR should do more damage but maybe it should have 15 rounds (like in Reach) or remove the visual recoil when scoped in. It needs some kind of improvement because I would never trade my BR for it.

F*** IT…!

I don’t think you’re supposed to trade your BR for it. I think it’s a long range precision you take while waiting to find a BR.

No. Enabling players to cross-map with a non-power weapon isn’t good for the weapons sandbox.

It’s stil very effective with good Rof to make up for being 5sk. Doesn’t need buff.

I think it’s perfect the way it is ay
i use it for long range zoomed and close and mid i just hip fire. It’s playing how it should i think

i liked the dmr, to me it’s perfect, has a long range and nice damage, like in the previous.

It’s not s’posed to really be used…atleast not on teh maps we have gotten thus far, the dmr is basically a baby sniper, it will outperform teh BR on the BIG map (8v8)

> 2533274881015020;4:
> No. Enabling players to cross-map with a non-power weapon isn’t good for the weapons sandbox.

And if you look to your right you’ll see the highly coveted BR…

I like it much better than the BR. On Truth I know which one I’d go for. My dream setup on Empire and Truth was a SMG and a DMR (power weapons notwithstanding) Then again, I haven’t played any of Eden or Regret yet, too busy getting my -Yoink- handed to me in Breakout.

i use it quite a bit, i always pick one up if i see it, it’s a lot more accurate from the hip than the BR. i think the balance between the BR and DMR is pretty much perfect.

The BR should feel like the more comfortable weapon to use on the Arena maps, they’re small. The LR is used more often??? It’s also a 2-shot, shields-drop when scoped weapon.

Until it is seen in BTB action, I can’t support changing the DMR at all. In its current state it isn’t useless in Arena maps and seemingly will dominate IF its user can hold its long sightlines on small maps. It feels like it dominates no-scoped across the full ranges in the Beta maps and it requires a high degree of accuracy in short ranges but is not useless in those short ranges.

The DMR is perfect. It’s well balanced and even one of the most deadly weapons in the game if its in the right hands.

when compared to the pistol, the DMR seems a little paltry

I use it as well. It is very effective but you have to be accurate with it. Hence the name DESIGNATED MARKSMAN rifle.

I use it. I prefer it over the BR