DMR Is that you?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post links to leaks, real or fake.

lol thread is full of win.

Yup I don’t know why they did that… The Reach DMR looked more realistic IMO.

Looks fine to me…

It is kinda ugly oh well prolly will be changed in time

I didn’t really like the way the Reach DMR looked, but that’s just me.

GOOD GOD NO THEY DID INCLUDE THE DMR!!! OMFG

I think it’s got too many hexagons. xD

> GOOD GOD NO THEY DID INCLUDE THE DMR!!! OMFG

It’s optional dude, I’m sticking with the BR anyways.

The dmr scope looks like the head of a Scarab. I wasn’t expecting that kind of style with the dmr…
I’ll have to get used to it.

I’m not sure how they, (343i), is going to balance out the DMR; because the DMR w/o bloom is over-powered in general, and I’m not seeing how that is balanced with the 4-shot BR.

My money’s on that being night vision, and not the DMRs native scope

It looks hideous… I have no idea why 343i seem so focused on replacing original designs with inferior weird looking designs…

Could be the new assault carbine they were talking about unless that is a covie weapon

I think the DMR look cool, but the color on the the scope look’s stupid.

> Could be the new assault carbine they were talking about unless that is a covie weapon

Isn’t the assault carbine a covie weapon?

Well, it is subject to change. Maybe with enough community backing a change, we could get a more aesthetically pleasing DMR. A petty complaint, but it all matters.

The scope looks weird 343, hope you change it for the final.

Thank god the DMR might be in. The DMR took so much skill to kill someone before the TU, thats why I liked it more over the BR.

Damn you DMR…I still hate you lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Well, it is subject to change. Maybe with enough community backing a change, we could get a more aesthetically pleasing DMR. A petty complaint, but it all matters.
>
> The scope looks weird 343, hope you change it for the final.

Whats with the weird scopes??