DMR is Still My Favorite

I played quite a few games of Doubles last night (I’m only a CSR 24 so the matches weren’t terribly competitive) and I feel like the DMR still reigns supreme. I especially noticed it in 1v1 battles where my opponent was strafing heavily, and the magnetism of the DMR helped to nullify said strafe whereas I feel like the BR is considerably harder to aim in similar scenarios. Plus, both weapons have the same kill-times so there really isn’t any reason to use the BR over the DMR, other than the fact that the DMR takes one more shot to kill. So, all in all, I really enjoyed the weapon update, especially the 110% movement speed, but I’ll be sticking with the DMR. Anyone else feel the same?

no, I think the BR completely wrecks the DMR now. Its amazing up close if you know how to aim.

The precision rifles have the same amount of aim assist and magnetism except for the Carbine which actually has more magnetism than the other 3.

I’m glad you still prefer the DMR because its ok now. Your not at an automatic advantage any more.

> no, I think the BR completely wrecks the DMR now. Its amazing up close if you know how to aim.

One of my dubs games was against a CSR 47 and I was getting wrecked BR vs BR but as soon as I switched to the DMR I won most of my 1v1 fights. Maybe my sensitivity is too low; I only play on 4 right now.

I love the DMR and wanted to use it pre weapon tuning, but it was OP and I didn’t want to use it so now I have the chance :smiley:

I’m kind of moving to the BR now but i think it might be a bit to powerful

> > no, I think the BR completely wrecks the DMR now. Its amazing up close if you know how to aim.
>
> One of my dubs games was against a CSR 47 and I was getting wrecked BR vs BR but as soon as I switched to the DMR I won most of my 1v1 fights. Maybe my sensitivity is too low; I only play on 4 right now.

My sensitivity is on 1. It’s been like that for 5 years.

> I love the DMR and wanted to use it pre weapon tuning, but it was OP and I didn’t want to use it so now I have the chance :smiley:

There is no honor in battle, as honor is reserved only for the victor.

I feel like the BR is better than DMR up close and BR=DMR long range if you know how to aim the BR without auto-aim. The two shot + melee with the BR is always something to take into account too. I love the new update because I am a classic H2 & H3 player. I like the nod to the past with this weapon.

> > I love the DMR and wanted to use it pre weapon tuning, but it was OP and I didn’t want to use it so now I have the chance :smiley:
>
> There is no honor in battle, as honor is reserved only for the victor.

Looks like we got a Sun Tzu in the making here, ha ha. I like it.

DMR has been favorite of mine since Reach. Though I always keep my BR handy when I’m…not at a distance. :wink: