DMR is a beast

And I love it. Sorry BR users your going to get owned! I watched every video out and the DMR is way better at all Ranges! But the bad thing is nobody is gonna use any other weapon other then power weapons.

It’s all about preference. A good BR player can easily stand a chance against a good DMR player.

Sorry DMR users, I still be getting headshots on you with my BR

Unfortunately you might be correct, the DMR always seems to beat any starting gun it comes up against at any range :frowning:

I say…LR and Carbine FTW!

I’ll just keep my head down and sneak up on you.

AR ftw!

All weapons have a circle of effectiveness, once you get outside of a weapons comfort zone another weapon will be greater than it, DMR and Br have different effective circles.

And each circle is relative of size you must understand, as you go farther out from the shooter the weapon is less effective and another weapon gets a bit more useful.

well halo 3 br > reach dmr IMO
but this is a whole new game those weapons are going to play way different from the previous versions.
ot: yes the h4 dmr is op.

To hell with players and there BR’s. Im sticking to my lovely DMR. Hands down.

Agreed. I think I’m gonna melt face with the DMR. LR looks like nasty 2

Bloom… Have fun.

> It’s all about preference. A good BR player can easily stand a chance against a good DMR player.

Nope. They output less damage. As long as the DMR user doesn’t miss more than 1 shot more than the BR user, the DMR will always win.