DMR in Warzone?

Is the DMR an unlockable standard loadout weapon like the Assault Rifle, Magnum, Battle Rifle, and SMG? I could’ve sworn I’ve seen it used by others in Warzone matches, but I’m level 20 and haven’t yet seen it in any REQ packs.

Many people have reach much higher ranks than you and have not unlocked it. It’s a hard weapon to unlock.

Yes ive had multiple DMR’s it is easier to get them in silver packs, so try that

Yeah just because there is a Gold REQ pack doesn’t mean you should always buy that one. 343 structured it in such a way that you can unlock different things from investing in different packs. I have gotten the DMR in Silver and Gold packs.

The DMR’s base model is a rare req, while the other loadout weapons have some much more common options. That’s why you won’t see as many DMRs. On a side, note, though, even the most basic DMR requires you to get to req level 6 to use. The one I got it the long-barrel version, and I can’t even use it until I get to req level 8, so even once you have them, you don’t get to use them a whole lot.

Fortunately, I completed the DMR Mastery just by playing Arena.

Yessir. Just got mine yesterday morning. I got it in a gold pack, a rare dmr with longshot sight. Requires 6 energy and you can start with it. Pretty fun to use and good with those long range encounters

Level 43 and having a meltdown because I cant get one.

Okay, so I did see one in Warzone. Guess it just depends on getting lucky with your REQ’s

Im almost lvl 29 and still don’t have a DMR!!! But it’s to be expected because I typically have bad luck when it comes to random drops lol.

i have a DMR, got it from a random req

the base dmr is a rare (blue) req making it hard to acquire… its only in blue and gold packs as a result and is extremely hard to get… I’m a level 39 and I don’t have it

> 2533274797717952;12:
> the base dmr is a rare (blue) req making it hard to acquire… its only in blue and gold packs as a result and is extremely hard to get… I’m a level 39 and I don’t have it

Its killing me because I want it so bad!!! I have a friend that is lvl 17 and he already has it.