DMR has to go into halo 4? or not?

The DMR has to go because i think ,The BR is better than the DMR :
-The shooting was easier, because it had 3 shots and no 1 shot such as the dmr.
-The scope was not greater on the BR.
*halo 3 is just better than halo Reach!!!
*more people were playing halo 3 than halo reach
*So I want the br in halo 4 comes back.

Umm, sure. But canonically speaking the DMR can’t be in Halo 4, also canonically speaking the BR has to be there.

> Umm, sure. But canonically speaking the DMR can’t be in Halo 4, also canonically speaking the BR has to be there.

“I think” are the key words here. Either one would work as long as it was balanced. Personally, I preferred the DMR. Three-shot burst always seems kinda wasteful to me.

I don’t really care what weapons are in the game as long as SWAT has a semi auto, not burst fire, UNSC rifle.

You basically said you want the DMR. Lol

> You basically said you want the DMR. Lol

I said I wanted a semi auto UNSC rifle. There are many more characteristics that make a gun what is is such as:

Appearance

Fire mode (semi auto, burst fire, full auto)

Damage

Rate of Fire

Range

Reticle Size

Recoil

Bloom

Melee (strength, cooldown time, bleedthrough, knockback, duration)

Scope

Magazine Size

Maximum Ammo Capacity

Reload (duration, ability to interrupt)

Raise Time/Lower Time (the amount of time it takes to take your weapon out or put it away when switching weapons)

Crouch (how crouching affects the weapon)

Thank you for your comment but, no, I did not say I wanted the DMR. I said I wanted a semi auto UNCS rifle.

Either the BR of a new rifle will be in Halo 4.

I can see it in multiplayer, Multiplayer isn’t really canon. Spartans don’t really fight each other :confused:

> Either the BR of a new rifle will be in Halo 4.

The DMR should not be in Halo 4. It would make no sense. It was only in a prequel. Just because Halo 4 comes after Halo: Reach doesn’t make it a sequel to Halo: Reach. It’s still the sequel to Halo 3 and shouldn’t be in Halo 4. The BR is better anyway.

> The DMR should not be in Halo 4. It would make no sense. It was only in a prequel. Just because Halo 4 comes after Halo: Reach doesn’t make it a sequel to Halo: Reach. It’s still the sequel to Halo 3 and shouldn’t be in Halo 4. The BR is better anyway.

^^^^

Bring the BR back… that is all

Since Chief is headed into some sort of unknown world I wonder what weapons will be available to him?

Unless the BR is the galactic standard of course.

Let’s go with neither and get something new. New trilogy, new weapon set. How about that?

(Also, I lol’d at “The shooting was easier, because it had 3 shots and no 1 shot such as the dmr.” The DMR dealt the same damage with 1 round than the BR did with 3 rounds. In this case: 1 > 3)

> I can see it in multiplayer, Multiplayer isn’t really canon. Spartans don’t really fight each other :confused:

Execute Order 66-77 could have affected half the SPARTAN-III’s…

OT: Yep, i think the BR should be on halo 4, and hopelly, it will! :smiley:

> Let’s go with neither and get something new. New trilogy, new weapon set. How about that?
>
> (Also, I lol’d at “The shooting was easier, because it had 3 shots and no 1 shot such as the dmr.” The DMR dealt the same damage with 1 round than the BR did with 3 rounds. In this case: 1 > 3)

Yes, thanks for sharing! very helpfu- did you just seriously lol at a quote? o.O lol!

> The DMR has to go because i think ,The BR is better than the DMR :
> -The shooting was easier, because it had 3 shots and no 1 shot such as the dmr.
> -The scope was not greater on the BR.
> *halo 3 is just better than halo Reach!!!
> *more people were playing halo 3 than halo reach
> *So I want the br in halo 4 comes back.

True but but the DMR has potential so there fot I introduce the “BDMR”! (Battle Designated Marksman Rifle) Shoots like the BR kicks like the DMR with the imagedry of a weapon designed in the the future instead of how weak the weapons look now me and some people from 405TH will be working on a totaly new design but you will still reconize your beloved BR! “God bless HALO”

> > Umm, sure. But canonically speaking the DMR can’t be in Halo 4, also canonically speaking the BR has to be there.

br > dmr

br was pure skills dmr sucks you have to wait 'till that aimcircle thing gets smaller :o its s#cks !!!