DMR, BR, or sniper

I’ve heard lots of talk about these three particular weapons and how people love or hate them. Iknow that majority vote will probably be for the sniper, but please, just say which one is your favorite.

I would say all three of them since each one serves a good purpose and can be good in the right situation. But as a main favorite out of bunch it would be the sniper.

I’d take the battle rifle. I was never good with the sniper.

Why is the sniper involved? It’s a very different weapon than the br and dmr being how it’s a power weapon.

i always take dmr over any other precision weapon(minus the sniper), been my main weapon since reach.

I’d pick either the DMR or BR. DMR because I like the way its aiming feels. BR because it’s useful in most cases.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> Why is the sniper involved? It’s a very different weapon than the br and dmr being how it’s a power weapon.
>
> i always take dmr over any other precision weapon(minus the sniper), been my main weapon since reach.

Yeah, the sniper should not belong in this.

I’ll take the BR over the DMR any day. Idk but the DMR feels kinda weird to me

For close quarters the BR. For mid to long range the DMR. For some reason I am lousy with the Sniper.

I’m a pro shot with the br, and I’m very good with the sniper long-range. i dislike the dmr.

> 2533274925370623;6:
> > 2533274923562209;4:
> > Why is the sniper involved? It’s a very different weapon than the br and dmr being how it’s a power weapon.
> >
> > i always take dmr over any other precision weapon(minus the sniper), been my main weapon since reach.
>
> Yeah, the sniper should not belong in this.

the sniper is actually the same type of weapon, seeing as:

1. some are bad with it, some are good.
  2. its a human snipe weapon
  3. have you heard of the forum BR or DMR? this forum is very good, but people have been talking about how they like or dislike the sniper alot too.

Those are my reasons.

Horses for courses really.

If I had to pick the most useful as a ‘go to’ weapon I’d say the Battle Rifle due to it’s adaptability and use at close and mid range, but personally I would say my favourite is the DMR. Love getting perfect kills with that thing.

The sniper is my least favourite out of the 3, although head-shots are rather satisfying, and the Nornfang is an absolute beast.

Assault riffle :wink: I love it. It should be improved.

> 2533274814959992;12:
> Assault riffle :wink: I love it. It should be improved.

not one of the options, but still a great weapon!

> 2533274814959992;12:
> Assault riffle :wink: I love it. It should be improved.

The AR could be amazing if utilized right

As for the discussion, for me it’s kind of situational, the sniper for long range and the recoil on the dmr feels weird to me, so i’ll use the BR for most things

<---- favorite is: DMR…DMR!

I say DMR after sniper. It packs enough of a punch to someone that has the accuracy to do well. With BR, you can still miss a shot in that burst and that will really hurt you if you are going against someone.

new poll idea:
storm rifle, brute plasma rifle, or rocket launcher??

I’d go with the BR because it’s useful in both damage and range. Especially when I add my long shot scope and enlongated barrel which makes it almost as good as a sniper.

Give me all 3. Depends on the current situation I got myself into.

BR long barrel has more uses in more scenario’s.