DMR/Assault Rifle instead of DMR/Pistol for DMR slayer?

I feel like DMR/Pistol feels redundant, DMR/AR works fine in squad slayer and should be integrated to team slayer.

> I feel like DMR/Pistol feels redundant, DMR/AR works fine in squad slayer and should be integrated to team slayer.

honestly, ideally they would not use the DMR at all and have pistol starts instead. when 2 people encounter each other with pistols only, the person who shoots better wins 100% of the time. there isnt even a little bit of a chance for someone to ‘get lucky’ and kill the other person if he is spamming his pistol.

i just wish it had more bullets in the clip :S

i also wish the DMR would be the ideal weapon for primary weapon spawns, but its really not because of the coin flip close-mid range battles, and people being able to get lucky and get kills up until mid range with full auto spamming.

Yeah, I wish all of Reach was Magnum only starts. It’s great because the Magnum has hitscan and a 2x scope, so you can still moderately defend yourself off spawn, yet magazine size is small so players are still encouraged to pick up other weapons. Great balance IMO.

As long as I get a Pistol or AR to back up my DMR or NR, it’s all good.