DMG and Assault Carbine

Anyone know what these guns will be or if they have probobly been announced as other guns (aka Storm Rifle, Light Rifle, etc) but keep in mind 343 has confirmed that Halo 4’s sandbox will be much more expansive.

Pretty sure DMG and Assault Carbine were just magazine editor misprints of DMR and Covenant Carbine. You can’t always trust a journalist to get his facts straight.

> Pretty sure DMG and Assault Carbine were just magazine editor misprints of DMR and Covenant Carbine. You can’t always trust a journalist to get his facts straight.

Nope. Assault Carbine and Covy Carbine are two different rifles.

Multiple Magazines, Articles, and Sources have confirmed the DMG and Assault Carbine so they cannot be misprints.

Why people can’t understand that the DMG was just a typo?

> Multiple Magazines, Articles, and Sources have confirmed the DMG and Assault Carbine so they cannot be misprints.

Which ones? Looking up “DMG + Halo 4,” all I can find are forum topics asking about its existence. I’m almost certain that DMG was a typo.

As for the Assault Carbine, it could very well be a previous name for the Storm Rifle (it IS pretty much an Assault Rifle’s baby with a Carbine) or an unannounced Promethean weapon.

Yea im pretty sure DMG was a typo and the assault carbine became the storm rifle.

Im pretty sure the DMG was a typo although i was hoping that it would be a replacement for the smg